11

"I like it here hyung, the air was too way better than our kingdom, it sucks actually! What can you say huh?" The younger legion that sent by the higher council to accomplish the mission given to the twin legions who failed at the first place. They're foot already set at the city and right now they're finding their way through SM Academy, the older one has the aura of being calm throughout the mission while his dongsaeng was a troublesome one that nearly killed himself for being reckless and impulsive acquaintance.

"................................"

"Right, thank you for your wonderful and nice compliment, well we have to find that academy of dirty humans so I could at least find something to eat there since you only bring a pack of breads, you are so like Krystal, had you already infected by her virus? Yah! Hyung! Don't touch that thing with a fluffy tails and looks like a fucking ball of fur! Ewww!" The dongsaeng felt disgusted while he barks at his hyung to warn him not to touch a cute white little puppy following them not too long ago but the curious and ignorant being didn't listen, and now carrying the cute ball of fluff on his arms, smiling like a kid, contented.

"Oh my god hyung, don't tell me we will bring that dirty and ugly ball of fur with us, I tell you I will slash him with my sword while you're sleeping, try me! Yuck, what is he doing? Oh my God, he pee!" The dongsaeng again overreacted like a gay but seems unaffected by the hyung whose looking at him with a frown before he's left behind.

"Yah, hyung wait for me! Don't leave me here with humans around! Yah!" The young legion sprinted clumsily like he will stumble following his partner.

*************************************

"How's your beautiful date outside on this already sleeping hour, mister?" Miyoung asked like a nagging and jealous wife on his newly arrive husband who surely surprises by her loud voice, he sighed heavily before fully entering the mansion but Miyoung noticed his deep wound and bloodstains on his suit.

"Omo, what happen Tae? Where have you been? C'mon we have to clean them so it wouldn't be infected, come." Miyoung acted surprise while obviously she already knew it that she wanted to save his ass from the pack of werewolves if Jessica didn't stop her, she dragged Taeyeon carefully inside his confinement that obliged by the demon.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to nag at you, I was only worried about you after our fight. Mianhe~" Miyoung carefully treated his wound that some small openings already healed by Krystal awhile ago. She blows the wound every time Taeyeon flinched putting ointment gently after it was clean.

"I'm sorry too Miyoung, I was too~ nevermind but right now I want us to cuddle tonight." Taeyeon offered that immediately obliged by Miyoung without further ado. He spooned her into his warmth carefully caressing his smooth silky hair, the strawberry flavor infiltrating his scent of smell as he kisses her head as the latter hugged his waist tightly placing her head under the crook of his neck, they're enjoying each other with comfortable silence between them.

"Did I already says how beautiful you are tonight? And for the record, I will ask you something that I've been kept for a long time and tonight was the perfect moment to say how much I love you, sure it's really hard for me to admit to myself that I fell hard the first time our eyes met. You know I'm not only ordinary creatures out there but a demon for Pete's sake, I was forbidden to love a mortal but seems I broke the rules and let me fell to you instead of my kind. I shamelessly love you, I really do and I want you to be the one who will be by my side when the world destroy by legions and be the one who will kill me first before anyone else when I suddenly couldn't control myself, promise me? I want to die in your hands rather than legions, you do know how I'm fucking hate them to death, so Miyoung is my lovely poison and beautiful nightmare?" Taeyeon confessed as he stares deeply into her beautiful crescent moon eyes before he was pulled into an affectionate kiss from her.

"I do want to be your nightmare, Taetae." The nickname that the demon used to love every time it rolls out from her mouth but for how long they could be on each other's arm when everything was only the beginning for the budding romance.

**************************************

"Yoona? Are you there?" Krystal knocked on their door twice when she noticed all the lights were on but she's sure that she's out for a date with Seohyun so she turned the knob and shocked yet terrified by the uninvited guest seeing by her widen eyes.

"Oh, Krystal-shi, good thing you're already here I thought I'm gonna die here inside because you have nothing to eat here besides from one pack of bread again, you know my hyung here have this also for himself, psh, how annoying hyung of mine, so are you gonna stand there and stare at us? No hello, hi or even hugs and kisses, FINE! Suit yourself, Krystal!" Baekhyun stomped his feet through the living room but Chanyeol stays rooted while staring at the owner of the place, he's so damn serious and that explains why he's the worst acquaintance in a mission you'll ever meet but not for the childish Baekhyun.

"What the hell are you doing here? And him? Care to explain!" Krystal crosses her arms as she waited for his explanation but much to her dismay, Chanyeol was a little bit frustrating sometimes like he lost his tongue to speak yet he's the best assassin of their platoon back from their training days she spends with him.

"Y-YAH W-WHAT, W-WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO, CHANNIE!" Krystal was startled when Chanyeol hugged her without a warning, she tried to release herself but to her push and pull, he's indeed stronger than him so she unwillingly let herself be engulfed by her childhood friend who had a thing for her ever since.

"Oooppppssss, I think I have a date right now so see you later guys, have fun with both of you!" Baekhyun appeared at the wrong time but quickly get himself out of the most lovable scene he ever has seen, he left them as he runs for his life outside the dormitory.

"I miss you really." Chanyeol muttered while Krystal remains silent.

To be continued.

************************************

A/N: Since Chanyeol was my EXO's very favorite, I put him into one of my characters, he's cold, manly, charming yet cold type personality and decided at least to pair him with Krystal instead of Kai (he's my least interest among EXO next to Sehun) sorry guys~

With Love,

chocomint89