10

"Well, well, well look what I've found here? A lovely couple walking at night, wonderful scene!" A pack of werewolves appeared from the dark forest who were searching for their prey tonight and spotted Krystal and Taeyeon who were immersed in their conversation. The leader of the pack step forward towering over them but the little demon didn't move to give him a wide grin that made him fumes into anger.

"Wipe off that grin on your face, human!" The leader barks at the still grinning Taeyeon while Krystal secretly absorbing dust and light particles from her surrounding to form a ball of energy but the demon noticed her so he grabbed her wrist to stop her because it's too dangerous to make the first move against the pack, obliviously Jessica and Miyoung keep themselves well-hidden while watching the intense situation, heightening their skills and ability to back them up.

"You see, were just silently walking around before all of you appeared and we don't have any intentions to fought you back and let us enjoyed the night so may you excuse us, monsieur!" Taeyeon talked with respect but seems the pack leader didn't take him seriously that he was eager to rip their body apart for their meal thinking that they're only human hanging around.

"Woah, hey there kiddo, watch your mouth and let us enjoy the night with both of you, how rude if you don't want to hang with us besides the night was still young for you to leave." Sensing danger, Taeyeon step aback from the leader who invading his space between them, looking from left to right, the demon knew they're on for some little body stretching so he keeps Krystal behind closely with him while keeping his stance.

"Oh, I see what a lost cause but hey why don't you introduce us to the lady here seems she wants us to hang for awhile having a little chitchat here and there." The pack leader touch Krystal's arms but quickly yanked his hand away making him more aggressive and pissed, he eyed her but Taeyeon faces him blocking the girl on his back.

"Well, I guess you didn't want us to hang out here then so you choose the wrong option to walked around here in the middle of the night because it must be the last unfateful night for both of you." The pack leader lunged forward strangling Taeyeon's neck, visible sharp nails now clawing his reddened neck while Krystal was being grabbed by the other two dragging her away from them.

"YAH! KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM ME, UGLY WOLF!" Krystal yelled while she's being dragged by the enemies but seems she didn't hear by them forcing her to step her foot backward.

"Yah, you shut up okay or we will rip your head, you woman!" The werewolf roared but Krystal already has her fist swing straight to his poor face made him stumble back and the other one had been tackled abruptly into the ground by the legion. Oblivious to their real identity, Krystal hurriedly sprinted from where she left Taeyeon awhile ago and she couldn't believe her eyes that the huge animal was now lying lifelessly pooled by his own blood with the rest, she saw Taeyeon was resting on the bench critically wounded his own flesh covered by the blood. She worriedly attends to him but she had no idea about first aid so she ripped her clothes and put them into the wounded part to avoid infection made Taeyeon flinched at the pain but the blood keeps on oozing that his face turned paler than before. Krystal keeps herself together, contemplating before she put her bloody palm from the part injured and suddenly a faint light emits when her hands get in touch with him decreasing the pain and some parts slowly healed which made him a surprise and puzzled, he thought that the girl was yet another creature snooping around like the werewolves but he never thought about her being a legion which was his mortal enemy, maybe some magic using black magic.

"Does the pain still there?" Krystal asked staring at him with her teary eyes, he's softened from her loving gaze before he opens his mouth.

"Just a bit, thanks, you're not a human right? Because if you're one then you couldn't heal me fast like that, don't worry yo-"

"I'm a legion." Krystal smile but not for him since his face turns into a sour one when he heard clearly what originally she was. He kept his mouth shut before slowly keeping her hands away from the wounds she needed to be healed, he pushed her but not too hard just to make a little bit of space between them before he tried to stand on his foot, bitterly walking away for a newfound friend from what he expected not long ago but his expectation turns into hatred knowing the girl will kill her as soon when his real identity unveiled.

"H-Hey, waittt! You're not yet healed, don't worry it didn't take long for me to fully heal them." Krystal grabbed his wrist immediately but being yanked away.

"D-Don't pity me, I-I'm okay by the way, and thank you but I think we don't need to see each other again, bye." Taeyeon forces himself to leave Krystal but only to be blocked again by the stubborn girl, the other presence behind were seriously watching them silently from afar without detecting their presence until now, Miyoung who already raging beside the worried vampire helping her to calm herself to avoid any scenes, not tonight because they might catch other dark creatures' attention, dangerous.

"At least a name will do." Krystal pleaded with her teary eyes, she started to like the strange guy easily and she thought it was love for sure, the feelings for Yoona had been set aside for awhile and replaces by her love at first sight thing that driving her crazy right now, shamelessly. The night was unforgettable for she doesn't know why, she questioned herself for a few times awhile ago, yes, but still her heart tells otherwise and keeps on falling for the love that seems unrequited again.

"You will regret knowing my name."

"I'll take the risk here so regret was taken, for now, oh and I almost forgot, I'm Krystal." Krystal offered her hand as she flashes a loving smile for Taeyeon made his heart skips a beat but accepted them anyway. They stood for a moment before Krystal initiates the next move by kissing him softly on his lips under the moonlight, the real intention seems forgotten for a while when Taeyeon unconsciously kisses her back and slowly pulled away but taking another chance to leaned again, Krystal does it twice much to Miyoung's dismay.

"Let's go Jessica, I think we don't need to watch all the details of their lovey-dovey moment here and I forgot I had something to do." Miyoung turned her back as she vanished into darkness followed by Jessica.

"Sorry but I had someone else now and I don't want to be rude but I hate to hurt a lovely lady like you so badly, you're such a gold Krystal, remember that, you deserve someone else better than me." Taeyeon cupped her face as he explained his honest thoughts for the latter not to be hurt badly but as Krystal she understands him forcing a smile before she increases the close gap between them.

"It's Erik." Taeyeon gave his English name instead of his own safety before he walks away from the crying Krystal behind.

"Erik." Krystal mumbled.

***********************************

A/N: OH MY GOD, KRYSTAE LOVELINE WAS SWEET BUT I NEED TO END IT QUICK HERE BEFORE I GET KILLED BY TAENY FANS OUT THERE~ KEKEKEKE. SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.

With Love,
chocomint89