24

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH......." Hyoyeon interfered with the scene as soon as the Queen stepped in between the lying Taeyeon and Miyoung at the stoned bed for the rituals with his sword.

"Hyoyeon-ah~" General Jungkook held him with an intense force and grip made Hyoyeon halted but struggling to get off from him.

"I'll kill that bastard with my own hands!" Hyoyeon shows his wrath through everyone witnessing the chaos he caused, but hell, he doesn't even care, he wants to avenge his father.

"Stop it!" General Jungkook slapped him hard straight to his face made him eyes widen and dropped his sword, all of the presents seem too shocked because of the General's recklessness, heck he didn't bother to notice them at all, he wants to knock some sense to this stubborn kid whose making a scene before the ritual takes place.

"G-General? W-Why? That curse child killed my father at the war in London with Bo Young noona." Hyoyeon chokes with tears, not because of the stinging pain on his face but knowing that the man he's looking up to not siding him this time and instead of making him like a fool in front of everyone there.

"S-Siwan, he---" General Jungkook swallowed his saliva because of the creeping fear and nervousness.

"Jungkook, no!" Queen Victoria interjects throwing a deathly glare at the froze General.

"He needs to know." General Jungkook turned his head at the Queen before he diverts his attention to Hyoyeon who seems lost and confused.

"Is there something I need to know?" Hyoyeon asked waiting for a clear response.

"Hyoyeon, I'm your father and not him." General Jungkook admitted with a heavy heart, he doesn't want everyone else to know his identity not with his own son because probably he will hate him a lot.

"What the? Omma?" Hyoyeon with a heavy heart asking for some confirmation through his mother who standing there wearing a straight face written all over her.

"I'm sorry, Hyoyeon-ah! Take him out, I order!" Queen Victoria ordered harshly pulling Hyoyeon with the help of the General's army.

"You lie to me! I can't!" Hyoyeon with all his force, he gets off from the army's hold and runs hastily through where the Queen is with his sword in his hand.

Everyone shocked by another unexpected scene witnessing by their own eyes together with Hyoyeon's widens eyes. General Jungkook shielded the Queen with his own body to protect the woman behind him, the sword that the lad was holding pierce through his flesh, oozing with blood. He smiles at his son as he tried to withdraw the sharp thing out from his chest that pierces deeply into his heart, Queen Victoria held him on his shoulder before the lifeless body fell into her embrace, the army stepped from where the lifeless leader was. Hyoyeon dropped the sword, stepping backward as he couldn't believe himself that he had the nerves to kill his own kin with his bare hands before he noticed it, an arrow strikes into his back made him stumble before his mother whose also startled.

"Useless piece of shit!" Sunny whose holding her bow from afar together with Bo Young who known to be death way back from London war between legions and demons, a smirk curve from their faces as they withdrew the black cloak covering their faces, everyone sets their weapons to fight back but seeing another presence appearing one by one they felt defeated, a huge pack of rouge legions and demons appear before them with their weapons.

"Bo Young-ssi?" The Queen horrified with her great presence that everyone has knowledge of her death.

"My Queen, long time no see!" Bo Young cheered happily taking her step forward while clapping her hands.

"I thought------"

"I'm dead? Yeah, you're all seems stupid believing those pieces of gossips spreading like a virus, of course, I'm safe and sound with one piece." Bo Young smirked evilly with a sword in her hand.

"You traitor!" The Queen hissed.

"Ah, I think you can call me that but the thing is, I'm only a mere alliance for the real culprit here!" The woman sneered before another presence quickly appeared.

"K-King S-Stello?"

"Ha! My Queen, you piece of shit!" King Stello smiled as he's welcomed by his alliance.

"How? Why?"

"Everyone thinks I'm also dead, huh?" King Stello remarks.

"That Kronos made me suffered from hell but the funny thing is, he's the God of hell and everyone who lives in the underworld is his slave but unfortunately someone killed him and me as the last King of the destroyed kingdom is the new God of hell and death!" King Stello with his burning armor.

"I will kill the cursed son and everyone will hail me as their King!" He added.

Taeyeon and Miyoung still lying unconsciously after the Queen made them sleep under her spell but their powers creating a barrier so no one could pass through not before the ritual finally ended.

"You will never lay a finger at my son!" Queen Victoria spatted angrily as she emits a piercing light from her bare hands using it as a weapon since she's the only bloodline who gifted with Heaven's ethereal power as their Priestess.

"Oooohhh, I'm scared really!" King Stello laughs.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo appeared and covered the Queen before King Stello tackled her down.

"Oh, Krono's royal messenger who escaped from me, you rascal. What are you waiting for, attack them now!" King Stello ordered and another Heavenly war occurred.

To be continued.