Chapter 18- A little party killed nobody

Start from the beginning

“I’m tired” I said randomly and after that we all fell into a deep sleep.

~6 in the morning~

-Liam’s P.O.V-

Where the hell is Katie?

The girls went out last night and they were supposed to come home around midnight, but they never came home.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and got up from bed and grabbed my phone and called Katie.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

No answer. Well that’s weird, I called Louis and he answered on the first ring.

“Has Eleanor called you yet?” I asked without saying ‘hello’

“No, and she’s not even home!” he said sounding slightly worried “Did Niall call you?”

“yeah, around like 5 and asked if Katie came home and I said no” I said pulling on a white shirt.

“Where could they be?” Louis asked.

“We can go back to the club they were at and asked where they went, cause Katie isn’t picking up her phone and she usually does” I said

“Ok, I’ll call Niall and you call Zayn and we’ll meet you at Funky Buddha at 6:30” and with that he hung up.

I got into my car and met Niall, Louis and Zayn at Funky Buddha.

“Morning Lads” I said and they all muttered some incoherent sentences back.

“Let’s go” muttered Louis. We walked in to an empty club and saw the bartender and went up to him.

“Have you seen 4 girls here last night?” asked Louis and the bartender looked at us skeptically.

“I see a lot of girls each night” he bluntly and we all rolled our eyes.

“3 of them were brunette and the other was a blond, they probably had a lot to drink” said Niall and the bartender looked at us and it finally dawned on him that he knew who the girls were.

“Oh, you mean the tequila girls? Yeah, they had a lot to drink last night. They went our around midnight and I heard them playing in the parking lot with the trolleys and then one of them wanted to go swimming and then I heard one of them saying they wanted to go to the park and play….. football” the guy said and we said ‘Thank you’ and walked out.

“Football huh? I wonder who wanted to do that?” I said looking at Louis and he glared at me.

“Eleanor probably” he sighed and we got into our cars and drove to the nearest park and got out. We walked a bit to the football field and sure enough there were 4 girls sprawled out on the grass, one of them was holding the football. I heard Niall laugh beside to me.

“That’s my girl” he chuckled and saw that Spencer was curled up with the football in her hand and snoring slightly. I saw Katie laid next to her sleeping on her stomach and Eleanor and Perrie were sleeping on each other.

“Why the park out of all places?” I muttered. We walked over and picked up our girls and went back to our car.

“I want tacos” I heard Katie mutter and snuggle into my chest “Li?”

“yes, babe it’s me” I said as I put her in the car “Are you okay?” I put her in the car and buckled her up and she clutched her purse like it was her baby. I walked to the other side and got into the car. Once I got in I noticed her picking off the grass on her skirt and her hair and she fixed herself so she looked somewhat presentable, not that I cared or anything she was beautiful either way. As we drove back home I looked at her and smiled.

“How long was I out there?” she asked quietly.

“Until 6, then we found you guys” I said keeping my eyes on the road.

“You’re not mad right?” she asked and I looked at her.

“Why would I be?” I asked her.

“I dunno, cause I was out really late” she mumbled and I laughed at her and she looked at me confusingly.

“Babe, a little party killed nobody” I said and she nodded.

Sometimes you gotta let loose.

~~

ONE MORE CHAPTER AN THEN THE EPILOUGE

YEAHHHH almost done with the book!

I can't wait for you guys to read "The Back-up Plan" i'ts my favorite book by far to write, just how the characters are and what not.

i hope you guys enjoy it and i'm going to miss #Kiam but don't worry, you'll see them again!!

LOts of love and don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

~Chriss

NEXT UPDATE: SUNDAY