Chapter 6- Liam and Sophie

From:Liammm

We need to talk

Shit.

~~~

I looked at my phone.

Why?

Oh Crap.

What did I do.

To: Liammm

Ok…. Where and what time?

From: Liammm

My place in 10 minutes.

To: Liammm

Ok

I dropped my phone and got dressed. I didn’t really want to make an effort to what I was wearing, for the reason I really didn’t care.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys and left a note to Tyler saying I was going out. I then walked to my mini cooper and drove off to Liam’s house.

It took me a while to realize that I was shaking… why?

Maybe for the fact that Liam sounded really pissed off when he texted me and perhaps his girlfriend told him what a total bitch I was to her.

I parked my car on the side of the street and walked up to his door. I rang the doorbell and after a couple of moments he opened the door.

“Come in” he said and I nodded.

“Nice flat” I muttered and he nodded

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked as he led me into his living room. I saw his dog Loki in the corner sleeping.

“Well…. I’d like to talk to you about what my girlfriend said to you” he said sitting down across from me. I took a sharp intake of breath and then gulped.

“And why’s that?” I asked.

“Because I’m afraid she was a little rude to you and I don’t appreciate her being rude to you for no reason” he said and I nodded.

“Ummm… well the other day when I went running and I ran into you, remember that?” I asked him and he nodded.

“Well, after I went home and went to work, ah, Sophie came in and had a little chat with me” I said crossing my hands and he nodded encouraging for me to continue.

“What did she say?” he asked slightly angry at the fact that his girlfriend came up to me.

“She said that I was to stay the hell away from you and that your are hers and ONLY hers and that you would never fall for a ‘scum like me and I make a low income’ “ I said that last part putting up air quotes.

He looked at me sadly “I’m really sorry she said that” he said/

I just shrugged and looked at him “It’s jolly good, I mean she called me ugly and it’s not like I’ve never been called ugly or anything… but it’s fine” I said and when I said ‘ugly’ his eyes widened at me.

“She called you ugly?” he asked and I nodded slowly.

“Doesn’t she tell you anything?” I asked looking at him skeptically. He shook his head.

“Not recently, she’s been in and out of the house, coming home late and smelling like alcohol and cologne” he said and I knew what was going on.

“Oh… I’m sorry” I said and for once I was truly sorry.

“Do you know what’s going on with her?” he asked me and I looked up at him slightly shocked.