Chapter 10- Q&A

“HEEYYYY GUYSSSS” I said as I turned on my camera. Today I was doing an Q&A for all my fans; also thanking them for helping me win the awards that I did last night. I have asked the boys of One Direction and their girlfriends to come and do a video with me too. They of course were ecstatic to do one. We were all sitting in my living room. They weren’t to be seen in the video until I say they could. Tyler was out with Kingsley doing some ‘sight-seeing’ as they call it. All they really want to do is eat.

“So I just wanted to say a massive, massive, THANK YOU for letting me win those awards last night. It was loads of fun and I got to see all my friends and peasants. SO today I’ve decided to do a question and answer for you guys, because I love you guys and I’m bored also, and I don’t have a life and the list can go on” I said “So shall we start?

I pulled out my phone and went to my twitter mentions and decided to answer some of the questions.

“Ok first question; Have you touched Harry Styles hair yet?” I quirked an eyebrow at that and I heard Harry snicker in the background.

I made a face at him and he stopped.

“I have not touched Harry’s hair....And I don’t really want to for that matter” I said shortly and I heard Harry huff in the background.

“Next question; Have you ever seen you mom and dad doing IT?” I mumbled the last part not really understanding what the question was actually asking.

I sat back and the boys and girls were trying so hard not to laugh and their faces were beet red. I saw Spencer crying.

I looked at my phone then at the camera then at my phone again. I blinked and looked at the camera.

“This question is messed up. First of all, why would you want to know what my parents did or even for the matter if I had seen them doing. So to clear this up. I have seen my parents doing IT. It was on a Sunday, and I thought being it all God’s day an all I thought that it was ok to go and see my parents and see what they were up to” I said and can see the boys crying.

“I thought wrong, the minute I walked in I walked right back out and that was the end of it” and with that I looked through my phone to find a different question.

“What do you think of Miley Cyrus’s VMA performance?” I blinked at this question.

“Well…. I thought it was very family friendly performance, with the bear and her outfit. Very sophisticated and her voice was very… angelic and soulful.” I was trying so hard not to laugh.

“To be completely honest with you guys, I thought it was damn awful. I mean she should have more respect for herself, and the way she dressed…. It’s like... I don’t even know. She scarred many children including me. Her voice made me want to go hit some pedestrian and then don’t give me shit about her ‘wrecking ball’ music video. Like why would you go swinging on a wrecking ball NAKED?! And did you see her tan lines. Like her boobs were like 50 shades lighter than her natural skin type and I don’t know what she was doing with her sledge hammer” I said waving my hands around.

“Ok enough of the questions I have a surprise for you! Here I have ONE DIRECTION and their girlfriends!!!”  and with that the boys came in along with their girlfriends.

“So your fans have some questions for you and your girlfriends” I said looking at them and they all nodded.

“SO first question is for Zayn. When are you and Perrie getting married?” I asked him and looked at him.

“Not sure yet, we haven’t set the date yet” he said and with that I nodded.

“The next question is for Spencer… how do you brush your teeth?” I asked her and she just looked at me.

 “I don’ t what you guys are expecting me to say… like is it supposed to some fancy way I brush my teeth….” She started off and all of the guys were laughing.“Well, I mean you start by… um…. Putting toothpaste on your face, then you pray to the teeth god. And that’s basically how I brush my teeth” she said with a shrug.

“Right, ok guys… what kind of questions are you asking? Like honestly, ask some good questions with good meaning in them. Anyway next question…. Is for Niall!” I said excitedly. He looked excited to answer a question.

“What is your greatest pet peeve with living with Spencer?” I said. This is a good question.

Niall had a little gleam in his eye and I knew this was gonna be a good one.

“Well…. I think it has to be.. . I don’t think I really have one” he said and I knew he was lying.

“I have one” said Spencer abruptly. We all looked at her.

“And what’s that love?” I heard Niall ask her.

“The way you leave the toilet seat up!! Like when I have to go pee at night! It’s like… why the hell can’t you put it down; I don’t like falling into the toilet!” she said putting her hands up in exasperation.

“So annoying” she muttered and all of the girls agreed and the guys just laughed at her.

“What?! Am I not right? GIRLS??” she said and I knew what she meant.

“Ok Spence, calm down. Time for the next question… which is for Liam!” I said and he looked at me happily.

“How long have you and Katie been dating?” the question asked. I looked at him and he made a thinking face.

“For about a month now” he said and nodded just to make sure of himself. I just giggled at him.

“OK guys. That’s enough for now!!! Post your questions down below or just ask me on twitter or tumblr! You know where to find me!” I said getting ready to close the video.

“Next ask Katie will be next week! So see you then my little peasants!”

And with that I closed the video.

Another video successfully done.

Now time to eat.

 ****

HEEYYYY guyss!!!! so i plan to finish this book next week.... hopefully. THEN after that i will be starting 'New Years' Eve ' (Maybe if i get eneough reads) and "The President's Daughter"

SO look out for those.

ALSO PAUL WALKER HAS DiED!!! MY FAVORITE ACTOR OF ALL TIME...

EXCUSE ME AS I GO CRY IN A CORNER... :(((

Much love!

~Chriss xx

NEXT UPDATE: TOMORROW