Chapter 18- A little party killed nobody

Oh my God?! Is this a trolley?” I heard Eleanor asked, might I also add she was drunk.

“I want to go in the trolley” I pouted like a 5 year old “Spencer put me in the trolley pleeaaasseee” I put out my arms and Spencer drunkenly carried put me in the trolley.

“You guys look so cute” she murmured to us as she pushed the trolley around with her heels in her hand.

“Too many tequilas” muttered Eleanor and she tried to sit on top of me in the trolley.

“Eleanor what on earth are you trying to do?! And get your ass out of my face” I said to her as she sat down on me.

“Why the hell do they call it a trolley? Why can’t they call it a basket or something, like a shopping cart? Who the hell came up with that” muttered Spencer and we all stopped and looked at her.

“I think I want to go swimming in the pool” said Perrie and we all kinda stopped what we were doing and started laughing, for no damn reason.

“I want my stuffed bear” I pouted and almost started crying.

“I want to go to the park and play football” said Spencer and we all nodded.

So 4 drunk girls are now walking toward the park to play football at one o’ clock in the morning.

Classy I know.

We started to dribble the ball around and we started kicking it around and just have some fun. We got tired really fast and all settled down on the grass and sighed.

“I’m tired” murmured Spencer as she laid a her head on my shoulder.

“I know baby” I said soothingly “I’m tired also”

“Can we sleep…” mumbled Eleanor as she sat on the ground next to me “Here?”

“The ground Is very comfy” Perrie said as she sat down and laid her head on Eleanor’s lap and Eleanor started to run her hands through Perrie’s blond hair.

“I don’t think I could ever play football, it’s too tiring” I said and laid my head on Spencer lap and she laid down on her back and soon you could hear snores coming from her mouth.

“She’s like Niall” muttered Perrie and I nodded.

“Is Liam good in bed?” El randomly asked me and I looked at her and shrugged.

“We haven’t done it yet” I yawned and looked at the grass “We’ve come close but, we’re always interrupted or the mood is ruined… by Tyler”

“Oh Tyler, always the one” said El as she looked up at the sky.

“Is Lou good?” I asked and she nodded.

“Foreplay is his specialty” she giggled.

“Kinky” I winked at her and she laughed her loud and obnoxious laugh.

“We should make a movie” Perrie suddenly said and we looked at her and giggled.

“Why?” I asked and touched my hair to make sure it was all there.

“Because, being One Direction’s Girlfriend is hard, yet we have the funnest times and do shitty stuff and I think the fans would have a better understanding of us” she said shrugging.

“I think that would be a good idea” I said and looked at El and she nodded.

“I think- One. Funnest is not a word and Two. That would be fun to make” she said and yawned.