Chapter 15- #Kiam

“Ugh” I groaned and laid a hand on my stomach “I can’t move”

“Neither can I” groaned Kingsleyy.

“This stuffing is literally the best I’ve ever had” I heard Tyler say as he walked back into the living room with a plate full of food.

“Why are you still eating?” I asked “It’s like 7 in the morning and we didn’t get done eating until like 11 last night after we finished filming the video”

“I’m hungry” was all he said and continued to eat.

“Wait what time is it?” I asked now attempting to get up and move.

“8” said Kingsleyy rather bluntly.

“Shit” I muttered and got up to fast and fell to the floor with a thud “Ouch, my head”

“Why? You in a hurry to be somewhere?” asked Kingsleyy lifting up his head to look at me.

“Yes, actually” I said standing up and breathing fast. Too much food.

Word of advice: Never eat from 3 in the afternoon until 11 at night. You end up feeling like a giant balloon.

“You going to meet someone, because I wouldn’t recommend it” said Tyler stuffing his face with cranberry sauce.

“I promised I’d meet Liam at Harrods at 9” I sighed running a hand through my tousled hair.

“Why?” asked Kingsleyy now rolling off the couch and sitting on the floor like a toddler.

“He want to talk to me, and I think I was a little harsh on him and I should at least give him a second chance, right?” I said more to myself than to anyone else.

I mean who doesn’t deserve a second chance? Life usually doesn’t give you one. What you did is what you learn from. I mean maybe I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions so fast, maybe I  shouldn’t listen to the TV and maybe just have listened to him explain, then I wouldn’t be in this hole that I’ve already made bigger.

I made mistakes in my life. I’ve had a rough past with my parents, they weren’t too happy that I moved to London and what not. At least I’m getting an education at Oxford…. They were happy about that. I mean I get to talk to Spencer and ask for advice. Maybe I should go and talk to her. I mean she’s been with Niall for over a year now and they’re good. She keeps him grounded which is good; Even though I think she’s hiding something, along with him.

As I took a quick shower and got dressed, I checked my phone as saw it was 8:30.

‘Shit’ I cursed as I threw on a jumper with my jeans and put on my boots and ran out of the house. I did a quick check in the car to make sure I looked alright, I mean I didn’t want to look awful or anything (Not that I felt awful already because of eating all of that food). As I drove to Harrods there were many thoughts running through my head. I didn’t exactly know if I was making the correct choice or not. I mean did I even like him enough to give him a second chance? Or was it because I loved him?

I pulled into Harrods at 8:50, which was a close one I might say. Traffic wasn’t too bad considering it was like 8 in the morning here in London. I walked into my favorite book store and picked out a book to read while I waited for Liam to show. He didn’t say specifically where we should wait, so instead I went to my favorite part of the book store and sat down and started to read Divergent. After a while I lost track of time and forgot I was even meeting Liam here, yet I still continued to read my book.

“Thought I would find you here” a voice startled me causing me to jump.

“Good, lord” I said and looked up to see 2 pairs of chocolate brown eyes looking down on me. I ran a hand through my face and my hair and scooted over so he could sit next to me.