Chapter 14- Thanksgiving

I went back to work the next day. While Tyler went out to go the Turkey and all the shit that went with it; stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and all that.

The minute I walked in Julie engulfed me in a bear hug. I staggered a couple steps back , failing my arms trying to find something to lean on. Jill- my manager sent me a sympathetic look and I understood. “Your back” Julie screamed in face when she pulled back.

“Yes, yes I ‘am” I told her chuckling.

“I knew that ass hole was just using you” she muttered and I shook my head laughing.

“I should’ve know” I shrugged and slipped on my apron. Then my phone started to ring and it was Kingsleyy.

“Yo” I answered and I heard him laugh.

“What time am I supposed to be there?” he asked once he was done cackling.

“Around 3-ish, I get out at 1 today and Tyler already went to Harrods to go and buy the stuff” I said wiping down the table before we opened.

“Ok, sounds good girl!” he said and hung up. I then slipped my phone into my apron pocket and seated the first customer. The day went through pretty smoothly until around 10. Mr. Liam Payne decided to walk in with his posse of boys (Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn). I sighed and went to the back to grab a burger a customer ordered and as I walked out, I found all five of them sitting at the table in front of the counter talking and looking at the menu. Liam caught my eye and I continued to walk.

“Julie” I called to her and she looked at me and I motioned to the five boys sitting at the table and she understood. Once she finished pouring the water for her customer she walked over to the boys and talked to them. Once I was done bringing the food to my table I went back to run his credit card on the cash register.

“Hi Katie” I heard Niall call out to me. I looked up from what I was doing and flashed him a weak smile.

“Hey Niall, how are you?” I said as I typed away on the machine.

“I’m good, and you?” he asked. I continued typing and as the receipt printed out I answered him.

“Peachy” I said and with that I grabbed the receipt and walked back to the table to hand the man’s credit card back.

I felt Liam’s eyes burning in the back of my head as I handed the man is credit card. Once I did that I left to go and take my break and eat food. Food is very good, it’s like the best friend that never leaves you and puts up with all your shit and never complains. As I got my chicken ranch from the kitchen, I took off my apron and sat at a table farthest away from the boys. I sat in silence as I ate my food. Scrolling through my twitter feed and answering questions from my fans; I was so captivated on my phone that I didn’t even notice Liam sit down.

I looked up from my phone and quirked an eyebrow at him and swallowed and sat back.

“Can I help you?” I said taking a sip of my water.

He looked so sad and what not “Can we please talk?”

“No, there’s nothing left to say” I said sadly.

“Please, you have to let me explain” he pleaded with me.

I looked at him for a long moment. Do I really want to do this? I mean does he deserve a second chance.

“Fine” I found myself saying to him and I saw a glimmer of hope in them.

Not so fast I thought to myself.

“Can we meet tomorrow at Harrods?” he asked and I thought about it.

“What time?”

“say 9-ish” he told me.

“Sure” and with that I stood up and grabbed my coat and walked out.

-3 in the afternoon-

“Now let’s all say a prayer for bringing us all here” Tyler said as we all sat down at the dining room table in Tyler and I’s house. We had cooked turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, bread rolls, cranberry sauce, vegetables, and stuffing. It was your traditional American Thanksgiving- except in London.

“Dear God, thank you for bringing us all together and helping me stay alive in cooking all of this food for my lazy ass friends” and with that he ended the prayer to us all laughing at him.

Throughout the day we spent it just laying around and eating everything we could find. We just kind of laid all over the house and watching the Hangover series. It was all good fun and joy and it made me think of how special I ‘am to have friends and eat this food. I don’t know where I’d be without them.

That’s why I love Thanksgiving so much. It makes you appreciate all the friends you have and how much you’re thankful for them. They keep me sane and grounded and I don’t know what I’d do without them to be completely honest.

I love them too much and I don’t know where’d I’d be without them.

ITS DECEMBER 24TH...

WHICH MEANS: ITS LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON'S BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU LOUIS AND WE CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR 22!!!

time flies by...

MERRY CHIRSTMAS GUYS!!!!!! 

I HOPE ALL OF YOUR WISHES WILL COME TRUE!!!

ANYWAY the books will be finished this week! i Promise!

THen on to my next book!

Which is a Harry STyles Book! so look out for it!!

NEXT UPDATE: EITHER Tonight OR Tomrrow

MUCH LOVE,

~ Chris xx