Chapter 4- She obviously doesn't like me

I woke up with a massive hangover. I looked around my room and saw that I had made it home safely. I remember most of it. But not all of it. I remember drinking tons of Cosmo and dancing with Julie- but that was about it.

I stumbled out of my bed and slipped on a pair of yoga pants and a shirt and 'walked' down the stairs. I saw Tyler passed out on the couch and I chuckled at him.

"Dumbass" I muttered and walked into the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

I scrambled eggs and toasted myself some toast and went to go sit down on the couch next to my gay best friend.

"Tyler" I whispered as I sat down.

Nothing.

I groaned and decided to go for a run.

After eating my breakfast I put on some running shorts and a tank top. Grabbed my arm band and my phone and tied my hair up. Then I slipped on my Nikes and wrote a note to Tyler saying where I've gone and left.

I plugged in my headphones and just ran down the street. I live in the city and it's noisy. But in the early morning hours it's not very busy. I was thinking about something to hard and not looking up when I ran into a very firm object.

The next thing I know my ass is on the ground.

"Ohh... what the Hell?" I muttered to myself as I looked up at what I hit.

It was no other than Liam Payne.

"You okay there love?" he asked looking at me and holding a hand out. I gladly took it and got up and brushed my shorts off.

"Yeah, I'm okay now" I said blushing slightly.

I never blush.

Let's just get that straight.

"SO what brings you out here so early?" he asks looking at me.

I shrugged.

"Felt like working out" and he nodded.

"Wow, a waitress and likes to work out. Impressed" he said smirking.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, but she doesn't like to go for runs with me. She's actually still asleep right now" he said not looking at me.

"Oh" was all I could say.

Talk about Awkward....

"Welp" I said and looked at him "I better be going, because I have to get to work and Tyler will be worried about me"

"Okay, Cool" he said "I'll see you around then?" he asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure" I said and waved and ran off.

~~

I was at work just humming along and taking my break when Julie decided to 'Join' me for lunch.

"What?" I said looking up from my phone.

"There are pictures of you and Liam all over the internet" she squealed.

WHAT!?

"What? Why?" I said putting down my wrap.

"Apparently the headline says 'Liam with mystery girl? Where's Sophie?' what is going on?" she said narrowing her eyes at me.

"Nothing" I said and looked at it.

"I went out for a run this morning before work and I ran into him" I said and she nodded.

"Well, apparently the Paps don't see it that way" she said and at that moment SHE Walked in.

When I mean SHE.

I mean Liam Payne's girlfriend.

Uh OH.

Julie looked at me and ran off.

I rolled her eyes at me and realized I was screwed.

Sophie saw me and started walking toward me.

Crap.

"Are you Katy?" she asked sweetly.

Bitch. Stop being nice.

"Yes" I said and looked at her "What can I do for you?"
She sat down and folded her hands and looked at me.

She was Studying me.

"I just want to say..." she started off. "Back the hell off my boyfriend, he's mine and only mine. HE would never fall for a scum like you. You're not pretty and you make a low income. SO stay away from him. I don't know what happened this morning. But you need to leave him alone" she said to me.

I widened my eyes and her and I almost started laughing.

This Bitch thinks I actually care.

Weird.....

I looked at her and folded my hands also.

"Listen up SOPHIE, I don't like your boyfriend, and trust ME that little incident this morning will never happen again. So calm your hormones down and just leave a potato like me alone" I said and she looked kinda shocked at the fact that I just told her off.

"Besides why do you care so much if I'm so ugly?" I asked her "you shouldn't have to worry about it,your pretty as it seems" I said lying through my teeth.

"Because, I just wanted to clear some things up. I don't know you but I know you make videos online.... so just leave him alone" was all she said and walked out.

If you don't know me please don't judge me unless you've walked a mile on my shoes.

She needs to get her priorities straight.

Bitch...

Tyler was right.

~~~~~

HEEEYYYY GUYSSS!!!!! i updated today!!! yay

No hate on Sophie....

and sorry if it was short -__-

ANyway first chapter of Once Upon A Time is up tomorrow!!!

so go read.

Next chapter updated on Saturday!!!

or if i get 10 reads i'll post it earlier!!!

love ya!

~Chris xx