Chapter 7- Highly anticipated Date

“You keep messing up your make-up” scolded Tyler.

I rolled my eyes for like the hundredth time that night.

“You look perf” he said clapping his hands.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded happily.

I sighed and stood up and nearly gasped.

Is that really me?

My hair was down in soft waves, Tyler did my mascara, and a light foundation and some mascara. He picked me out a white dress, that had lace sleeves that went down to the mid-arm and was tight up on top and then flowed out at the hips. He picked me out some blue heels and a nude colored clutch.

“Tyler… did you?” I said, I was at lost for words.

“Girl, you look amazayn” he said and gave me a hug.

The doorbell rang and he ran to go get it.

“Hi Liam!!” I heard Tyler say. I sighed and smoothed out my dress and walked downstairs.

“Here she is” she said Tyler “Just make sure you bring her back before 11”

I looked at Tyler and he just smiled at me.

“Ready to go?” asked Liam. I nodded and he took my hand and we walked out.

“So where are we going?” I asked as we walked down to his car.

“It’s a surprise” he said and I mentally groaned.

“Seriously?!” I said and he just gave me a cocky smile.

***

We were walking down Oxford St. when he took me into a cute little diner. It was like an Italian diner, it was really cute the way it was set up.

“Reservation for Payne” said Liam. The waiter nodded and said “Right this way”

We followed the waiter toward the back of the restaurant and he sat us at our table and handed us our menus.

The waiter walked off leaving us alone. Then there was this…

Awkward Silence.

“Soooo… how are you?” I asked as I picked up my menu.

“I’m good” he said looking at me “How are you?”

“Fine” I said looking at him.

Truth was… I was awful.

I hadn’t slept in days; I spilled juice all over some Scottish dude at the restaurant, then I ran into the door as I closed up earlier tonight.

“You sure?” he asked and I nodded.

He looked warily at me and I gave him a reassuring smile.

“Are you ready to order?” he asked me and I nodded.

We ordered our food and made small talk. We left the restaurant around 9:30. After that we decided to walk around Oxford St.

“It’s a beautiful night” I murmured.

“Just like you” I heard him say and I swear I blushed crimson red.

I shivered slightly, realizing that I forgot my coat at home; I cursed myself for forgetting my coat and I rubbed my arms.

“Cold?” asked Liam.

I shook my head ‘No’

Clearly the wrong answer.

He ended up giving me his coat, much to my protest. I gladly accepted his coat and he put his arm around me.

Well…. This better not end on the news.

He was so warm though, the way his body was radiating off heat, made me feel so much warmer.

“Feeling much better?” he asked and I smiled and nodded.

He took my hand and we walked around Oxford St. just laughing and making small talk.

By the end of the night, I shared almost all of my secrets, with a boy I barely know.

Oh Joy.

He drove me back to the flat and as he parked the car he looked at me and I looked at me.

“Thanks for tonight” I said as I gathered my stuff.

“No problem, let me walk you up” he said and I nodded. He came around and opened the door for me causing me to blush.

Damn it what’s this boy doing to me.

We took the lift to the floor me and Tyler lived on and we walked to my door.

“Um… I’ll see you soon then?” I said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“Yeah, thanks for tonight” he said again and I smiled shyly.

“Yeah, no problem” I said and I gave him back his coat which he took and I leaned in to give him a hug. We stood there hugging for about a couple seconds before I pulled back.

As I pulled back he looked at me in the eyes and I swear I melted.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. I let my arms travel up to his neck and he pulled me closer.

We started to make out for a couple minutes before Tyler decided to open the door and interrupt us.

“Hey Katie.. Oh Shit” and with that he closed the door.

I felt Liam smile through the kiss and I giggled slightly.

This boy….

We pulled apart and I looked at him.

“You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to do that” he whispered and he made me blush.

Again.

“Same” I said and he smiled.

“Umm… I’ll call you okay?” he said and I nodded. He gave me one last kiss on the lips, then made sure I went inside and left.

I leaned up against the door and slowly slid down it.

“Have fun?” asked Tyler, jumping me out my trance and I just smiled at him.

“Told you he liked you” said Tyler before walking off.

I couldn’t believe I made out with Liam Payne.

Holy Shit.

***

I KNOW YOU CAN KILL ME KNOW....

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING ANY OF MY STORIES...

I'VE BEEN REALLLLYYYYY BUSY. HOPEFULLY I'LL GET BACK ON TRACK. READ MY NEW HARRY STYLES FAN FICTION ITS CALLED " DIRTY SECRET"

I'LL PUT UP AND EXCERPT TONIGHT... HOPEFULLY..

ANYWAY KEEP READING MY LOVELY LEPRECHAUNS AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

~Chriss xx