Chapter 3- Eh...

After bumping into Liam I walked back out and walked into the kitchen to see what Bill needed me to do. Apparently what he wanted me to do was wash dishes.

Fun.

Julie chuckled at me as I slipped on the” Oh So Attractive” gloves and set to work.

“I look sexy right?” I yelled at her and she laughed.

“Oh Yeah” she said giving me the thumbs up and I just laughed

The boys of One Direction were still here. They were chatting and stealing glances my way which I didn’t know why. Then after a while of filling up the sink with water and soap I got to washing  the dishes.

I was so concentrated on washing the big pan that I didn’t notice my friend Tyler watching me.

“Can I help you in anyway?” I asked him blowing a piece of my hair out of my face- since I couldn’t wipe it with my hand.

“I just enjoy watching you struggle” he said with a smirk on his face.

I just rolled my eyes and he came in the back.

“Did you know that Liam as been looking at you for the past 10 minutes?” he said sitting on the counter next to me.

“No, as a matter of fact I’ve been building a relationship with the sink and the soap suds” I said “And besides he has a girlfriend” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“Yeah, I know I heard she’s a complete bitch” he said grabbing a Gatorade from the fridge in the back.

“Would you lower your voice? He’s still here” I scolded him and he walked back to me.

“Well, from what I heard. NO hate on Sophie” he said taking a sip “Do you wanna go out to Funky Buddha tonight?” he asked me .

I thought about that for a bit.

“Girls night out?” he said hip bumping me.

I laughed at him and I noticed Liam look at me and I swear I saw the corner of his lips curve up into a smile.

“Yeah sounds good” I told him and Tyler squealed.

“Great! I’ll go pick out your clothes” he said giving me a peck on the cheek and ran out.

“You still have to pay for the drink” I yelled at him and he just kept running out.

“See you tonight girl!” and with that he slammed the door to the restaurant and left.

I just shook my head at him and at that moment I noticed 5 heads in the window of the kitchen looking at me.

“Can I help you?” I said cocking an eyebrow at them.

“What was your little friend all excited about?” asked Louis. I looked at the 5 of them.

“Why do you want to know?” I said dropping my hands into the sink.

“No reason” shrugged Harry.

I looked at them skeptically and then answered.

“Tyler and I are going out to Funky Buddha tonight, ‘Girls Night Out’ as he calls it” I said putting air quotes at ‘Girls Night Out’ and the boys nodded.

“Sounds like fun” said Zayn and I nodded then I looked at Niall.

“Is your girlfriend Spencer?” I asked him and he nodded excitedly. I’m guessing every time you mention her name he gets excited.

“Yeah, why?” he asked.

“Just wondering, she’s a regular here” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah she likes to come here” he said “She’s been busy at the studio so she hasn’t come here lately” he continued.

“I know she called me and asked me to come over tomorrow night to help her with some song writing” I said picking up the pizza pan and started washing it.

“You know something about song writing?” asked Liam and I nodded.

“I’m majoring in Music Writing and Sound engineering” I said and I rinsed the pan.

“That’s cool” said Harry.

“So you guys have girlfriends?” I asked casually as I picked up some plates and dumped them in sink.

“Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam all have one” said Harry “I have someone in mind though” harry said and I nodded.

“Cool, that’s good “ I said sighing.

“You have a boyfriend?” asked Liam and I heard Julie laugh her obnoxious laughed as she came into the kitchen carrying more plates.

“If you count her bed as her boyfriend then no she doesn’t have one” she said and lightly hit me on the shoulder and walked back out with Pizza’s that Bill gave her.

I gave her the evil eye before continuing the task at hand.

“My bed and I have a very serious relationship, we sleep together each night, no complaints and it’s very nice” I said to them and they smiled.

“Don’t you ever get lonely though?” asked Liam and I stopped washing the dishes and looked at him.

“Kinda, then I think about the hassle about a relationship sometimes, then I think do I really want one? But my bed and I is like a marriage, except when we divorce he won’t steal half my shit” I said shrugging my shoulders and the boys howled in laughter and I smiled.

~~

It was 9 at night when Tyler and I went out to Funky Buddha. I was wearing a tight black dress with my favorite pink heels. My hair fell in loose waves and I just felt good.

“You ready to Par-Tay?!!!” asked Tyler as soon as we walked into the club.

The only thing I could do was giggle at the craziness of my friend.

Time to let loose.

~~~~~~

HEEELLLLOOOOO guys!!!!

Here's Chapter 3.... i hope to finish this book soon..... i think.

Anyway sorr y for a lot of things. 

I've been busy with school and what not.

The first chapter of ONce Upon A time will be up NExt Wednesday!!!!

Yaya!!!! 

sorry if its short...

ANWAY

NEXT CHAPTER POSTED TUESDAY!!!

love ya!!

~Chris xx