Chapter 9- The YouTube Awards

I left Liam’s house around 8 in the morning, much to his complaint. Apparently he told everyone that we were dating; which I was cool with. I didn’t really mind. The fans were surprisingly happy about it and it was trending all over Twitter. I drove to Tyler and I’s house. From there we ate breakfast and got ready. We then went to Top Shop to go dress and suite shopping.

“So how was last night” asked Tyler while we were in Top Shop.

“It was good” I said as I held up a sparkly dress that was too black and sparkly. Tyler shook his head at the dress.

“Anything happen?” he asked waggling is eyebrows. I hit him in the arm, causing him to wince.

“NO, and not for a while” I said as I picked out the perfect dress. It was a dress by Carolina Herrera. It was a silk light blue with white and peach roses on it. I bought a pair of white heels to go with it. Tyler was very excited that I bought it. He bought a black suite with a black tie.

Fashionable, don’t you think.

I thought it was too simple…

I was wrong.

He thought it was too busy, but I made him buy it cause he looked good.

After we bought our dresses, we went out for lunch and then we went to the gym and worked out. Or rather I did (Tyler sat and watched) and then we went home and got ready.

The award show started at 7 and we left the house at 5:30 and got there at 6. We were to walk the red Carpet at 6:15. We saw Kingsley and Zoe and Jack and Finn and all the other You Tubers. Ellie Goulding was there along with One Direction, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift, and many other celebrities.

Once we walked the Red Carpet we went inside and I got to sit next to One Direction, Kingsley, Tyler, and my best friend Spencer.

Kingsley, Tyler, and I were all nominated for something. I was nominated for funniest you tuber; along with Kingsley. Tyler was nominated for having the most celebrities, and the ultimate fan girl You tuber. I was also in that category, I was also in the most talented and the fastest talker… which was an odd one.

The ceremony started and we started with the first Category which was; who has the most attractive accent.

Alfie and Zoe were presenting this award. The first award went to Jack and Finn for having the most attractive accent (Obviously). Next was the hottest female You Tuber. I was in that category (Sadly) along with Zoe and some other girl I didn’t know.

“And the hottest female YouTuber goes too…”

I crossed my fingers together hoping that I wouldn’t get it.

“Zoella” they said.

I saw her jump and cry a little. She gave Alfie a kiss and then walked to the stage. She passed me and I gave her a hug.

“Congrats” I whispered in her ear and she smiled at me.

She gave her little speech and went backstage.

The next one was most funniest Female YouTuber.

I was really hoping I would win this one…. So badly.

“The award goes too…”

I really hated how they dragged it out so long. Like please just get on with it.

“Kat!!”

The minute I heard my YouTube name, I was really shocked. I felt Tyler pull me into a hug, along with Kingsley. Spencer also gave me a hug. The boys of One Direction just clapped- management rules.

I went up there.

“OMG… WOW. I’m soo nervous” I said as they handed me the award. I went up to the mic to say my speech.

“Oh My God. Wow. I’m like really nervous. Ok. I wanted to say thank you. And I have 10 seconds, no 9. This thing is intimidating” I said, earning a chuckle from the crowd.

“Ok, my mom said I have to thank these people, hold on” I said pulling a piece of paper from my bra. I then read the names off the paper and thanked everyone, I’ve never talked so fast in my life.

Once I was backstage, I saw Liam. What the bloody hell was this boy doing here?

“Liam!!” I squealed and he picked me up and spun me around.

Cliché right?

“I’m so proud of you” he said and put me down.

“Thank you” I muttered and he gave me a long kiss on the lips.

The rest of the night was a good banter. Everyone had fun. Tyler and Kingsley also won a couple of awards.

After the awards show, I decided to go home and sleep (much to Tyler and Kingsley’s protest).

Liam came home with me.

Once we were home I took off my dress and put on a pair of sweatpants. I found Liam on the couch playing with my laptop.

“Having fun there?” I asked him as I walked in. His head snapped in my direction and smiled sheepishly at me.

“Just looking through your videos” he said and I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.

“You staying the night?” I asked him, my lips grazing his ear. He nodded and I kissed his cheek.

“Yeah, do you mind?” he asked turning toward me.

“That’s fine. You can either sleep on the couch or with me” I said walking upstairs to my room. I made sure I turned around and gave him a sly wink. He chuckled and followed me toward my room.

Once we were in my room, I sat on my bed and laid down and Liam stripped down to his white shirt and boxers. He slipped next to me and laid his arm around my waist.

“Goodnight Love” he said and kissed my lips.

“Goodnight Liam” I muttered back and fell into a deep sleep.

***

A/N hey guys srry for the late update and short chapter!!! the book is almost done... :( i hope you guys are liking it.

pls VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

i love you guys!!!!

~Chriss xx

NEXT UPDATE: TOMORROW