Chapter 1- That lucky tweet

All right my little leprechauns!!!!

Here's my new book!!!

i'm soo excited :)

Hope you guys enjoy it and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! 

and COMMENT :p

love ya guys :)

i have to figure out what to do at the beginning of each  chapter...

Happy reading!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Katie table 5 needs more water” I heard Jill yell at me. I sighed and grabbed the pitcher of water and walked over to table 5.

“More water lads?” I asked the 4 boys sitting at the table. They all nodded. They looked about 14-15 years of age.

“Anything else lads?” I asked and they all shook their head and I walked off you get the food Bill was making.

“Order up” he said ringing the bell. I grabbed the plate that had a burger on it. I put it on a tray and walked over to table 10 with it.

“Who ordered the Cheeseburger?” I asked and a little kid about 9 raised his hand.

“Here ya go chap” I said and the parents smiled at me. After that I went and checked on table 5 who looked like they were ready for the check.

“Here’s the check” I said walking past them, and then I headed to the front of the Café and saw a couple.

“How many?” I asked.

“Two” said the guy.

“Right this way then” I said grabbing two menus and I led them to a booth near the window.

“Enjoy” I said and walked off to the back and sat down with my best friend Julie.

“Hey” she said taking a bite of her chicken fingers.

“Hey” I said back exhausted.

“Tired?” she asked and I nodded. I then got up to get the check from table 5.

“I’ll be right back with this” I said and counted the change. The total was $35.56 and the boy gave me $40.

I calculated the change in my head and rang it up at the register. The change came up to $4.44. just like I calculated it to be.

I grabbed the receipt and walked back to the boys and gave them their change.

“Have a good day boys” I said and they all said “You too”

Then they left.

They were my last table so I cleaned up the table and took off my apron and logged out. I said good night to Jill- my boss, Julie and Bill- the cook.

I grabbed the keys to my mini cooper and drove back to my flat.

As of right now I’m sharing a flat with my best friend Tyler Oakley- who is staying in London for a couple months.

Yes, I’m a you tuber.

I make videos every other day and just rant on my life.

That’s pretty much about it.

I punched the number in the elevator and got off at my floor. I fumbled for the keys and  unlocked the door to see Tyler eating lasagna.

“Hey girl” he said chewing on a mouthful of lasagna.

“Hey tyler, whats up?” I said dropping down my bags.

“Nothing much…. But you should check your twitter” he said. I looked at him all confused.

“wait why?” I asked and he just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at him and took out my iPhone.

I had tons of mentions and what not.

Then a particular tweet caught my eye.

It was from LIAM FREAKING PAYNE.

I almost screamed.

He tweeted me saying : @Real_Liam_Payne: thaaannnkkksss @justkat btw I love your videos

I nearly dropped the phone and screamed.

I knew what I was going to do for a video tonight.

~~

A couple minutes later I was sitting in front of my mac laptop and talking to the camera.

“Hey guys it’s Kat here” I said and waved to the camera.

“Sorry I look like complete and utter shit” I said sighing. “SO OMG Liam Payne just tweeted me” I said starting off.

“Like I don’t even know what to think; I was at work and I came home and Tyler was like girl check your phone and I did and I saw he tweeted. Like I don’t even know what you do right now. This is unbelievable. Wow…” I breathed.

“You know what let me read you the tweet, I’m gonna read you the tweet” I said grabbing my phone and I saw Tyler just laugh at me.

“I tweeted: C’mon everyone lets break the vevo record for Best Song Ever #BSE #MTVHOTTEST one direction. And he says: thhhaaannkkksss @justkat btw I love you videos” I said fangirling slightly.

“I think we should take this moment and use it as a positive energy to get the boys to number one. I’m gonna go now.. oh gosh. Now before all y’all people go saying ‘I’m a bigger fan’ and what not.. … I mean look now that I have to defend myself. Don’t get all mad at me because I’m happy. Just go and enjoy yourselves in the world. I’m gonna go now and god knows what I’m gonna do for the rest of the night”

*silence*

“ I mean it was just a tweet, like who the hell cares?” I said and I closed the video.

The minute I posted the video I got over 300,000 views and tons of mentions and retweets. I shut off my phone and looked at Tyler who had a smug look on his face.

“yes? My dear Tyler?” I asked walking toward my bedroom.

“Nothing, nothing at all” he said and closed the room to his bedroom.

I sighed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I showered I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed.

Every night before I got to bed I always tweet my fans and what not.

I tweeted Liam Payne back saying : @justkat: thanks @Real_Liam_Payne I’m glad you enjoy my rants

I closed out twitter and went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N it's short i know... but i hope you like it!

VOTE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE