Chapter 11- Welcome to the Family

After the video yesterday, I decided to go and walk around London for the time being.

I just felt like walking around. I told Tyler to meet me at the London Eye so we can go ride it. Ever since he came here, he’s never been on the London Eye; plus I felt like riding it. Then he cancelled on me saying that he was doing a video collab with Jack and Finn.

How nice of him to leave me.

So now I’m sitting in one of the seats on the London Eye. Don’t mind me. Just all alone and staring out into space.

After the lonely London Eye ride I decided to go shopping for bit and go to Harold’s. I went in there and went to the bookstore and bought a couple of Sherlock Holmes books. Yeah that’s right, I read Sherlock Holmes.

I’m a nerd, what can I say.

After that I went to TopShop and bought some clothes and dresses. Then I went back to Harold’s to eat lunch. While I was sitting down scrolling through my phone looking through my mentions and answering tweets, a certain someone came up to me.

It was Eleanor, Perrie, and Spencer.

“Hey Katie” said Perrie smiling to me, to which I smiled back and locked my phone and put it back.

I haven’t really met the girls personally or anything. I know Spencer, but not as much as I wanted too. Eleanor seemed like a nice person along with Perrie.

“Hi guys” I said shyly and fixed myself.

“Mind if we sit down?” asked Eleanor.

“No, go ahead” I said and they did.

“So…. How are you?” asked Spencer.

“I’m good” I said looking at them skeptically “Not to be rude or anything… uhh… why are you guys here?”

“Well, we thought that we should get to know you and we kinda want to know what happened to Sophia” said Eleanor as she looked at the others.

“Uhh… sure…? What do you want to know first?” I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

“Well, what happened to Sophia?” asked Eleanor. I could just tell that she didn’t like HER at all.

“Well… she got caught cheating on Liam and they got into a fight, she said some, uh rude things to me and then Liam broke it off with her.” I said and they nodded.

“I knew that she cheated on him! That little b-“ said Eleanor, right before Perrie broke her off.

“No need to go there now El” she said and Spencer giggled.

See, Spencer is seriously the cutest person I’ve ever met. She has that aroma around people; she’s very chill and just like ‘relax dude’ kinda girl. I can see why Niall loves her. You can see it in their eyes when they look at each other.

“She wasn’t very nice to begin with in the first place” mumbled Spencer, to which Eleanor giggled.

“Well, you seem like a very nice girl” said El and I blushed.

“We should hang out sometime” said Spencer and I nodded.

“I would love too” I said and they smiled.

“Well…” said Perrie dragging out the word.

“Welcome to the family” finished Eleanor and I’m pretty sure the smile on my face would’ve cracked my face into two.

“Prepare for sharing of clothes, yelling, girly days, and secrets, and girl’s night out” said Spencer eating her gluten free cookie.

“Thanks! And it was really nice to meet you guys! You guys are really nice” I said and they all gave me a hugged and bid good-bye promising to do this again.

After they left I decided to go out and sit in the park and just watch.

People.

People watching is fun you know. You get to see how people act, thinking that no one is watching them… when in reality they are being watched. It’s funny because you see things you thought you’ve never seen before. Like one time I saw this guy run into a tree while he was running, or this one time some kid tripped over a watch and then I saw this random girl talking to a squirrel…. Now that was weird.

Once I went to the park I just sat on the bench and stared out into space and I didn’t even notice the person sitting next to me until they coughed causing me to look up startled.

It was Liam.

“What are you doing here all alone?” he asked as he scooted closer to me.

“Just wanted some fresh air and think” I said shrugging and he nodded.

“You want to tell me what you’re thinking about?” he said quirking an eyebrow as he bumped his shoulder against mine causing a small smile to grace my lips.

“Just everything that’s happened so far, and my life and what I’m going to do next” I said as the wind blew in my face.

“Thinking about us?” he asked and I looked at him and nodded.

“What about us?” he asked looking slightly nervous.

“Just what’s happened and is what we have going to stay…” I said not looking at him directly into his warm brown eyes.

“Well of course it is” he said sounding so sure of himself that I almost believed him.

“Do you have doubts?” he questioned and I didn’t respond until he made me look at him.

“Look at me Katie” he said causing me to look at him “Do you?”

“Yes, I do Liam. About a lot of things and if what we have is real and not some damn fairytale” I muttered and he just smirked and smashed his lips against mine.

“ It’s real and it’s not a fairy tale I can guarantee that” he said and I just smiled.

God I love this boy.

Wait…. What?

I’m in love with him.

“Katie” he asked and I brought myself back to reality.

“Yes?” I asked as we stood up and he took my hand as we started walking.

“I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me next week to meet my parents” he asked nervously.

I thought about it for a moment before answering.

“I’d love too” I said pecking him on the cheek, to which he relaxed greatly.

“Good” he said “Cause my mum has been pestering me about meeting you” he added chuckling.

“Well, I’ve been wanting to meet her” I said squeezing his hand and he smiled.

“They’re going to love you” he muttered before kissing me sweetly.

I hope so.

I really hope so.

~~~~

HEEYYY GUYSSS!!! i'm updating!! yay!! i hope to update tomorrow also!! 

so that should be good!!

OMFG i bought TICKETS TO SEE THE BOYS NEXT YEAR AT GILLETE STADIUM IN BOSTON ON AUGUST 8TH!!!! I'M SOO EXCITED I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS!!!

Ok i'm done. Anyway. The book is slowly closing. A couple more drama scenes and the book is done. The next chapter should be good.... hopefullly.

What do you think Liam's mum is gonna think about Katie??!!!

KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING ON THE STORY!!! I"LL UPDATE LOVE AGAIN TOMORROW!!!

Much love!!

~Chriss xx

NEXT UPDATE: SUNDAY