Chapter 12- Meeting the Mum

“What if they don’t like me? What if they think I’m some snobby, and annoying American?!” I said running my hands through my hair.

“TYLER?!” I screamed at him “Are you even listening to me?!”

Tyler lifted his head up from his mac book air and turned his head.

“Yes, yes I am” he said and looked back at his mac book pro.

“Tyler what in God’s name are you doing?” I asked him as I stopped pacing. I didn’t realize that I had made scuff marks on the carpet.

“Umm… editing my video” he said distracted as he fixed he video again.

“He’s gonna be here and do I look ok? Is my  hair good? Do I smell good? Am I to over dressed? What if I smell bad? Oh GOD” I said rambling.

The next thing I know Tyler is grabbing my shoulders and making me look at him.

“Deep breaths. You look fine” he said and gave me a hug “Now go out there and make a good first impression”

I sighed and muttered “Like that’s a walk in the park”

“Oh it is” said Tyler as he walked into the kitchen.

“Twat” I mumbled.

“Heard that” he hollered as he walked back into the room.

I sighed and looked at myself. Liam was going to be here any minute.

Breathe.

In blue skies and out Grey.

You can do this.

The doorbell rang and I nearly jumped a mile in the air.

“Coming” I said as I picked up my purse and fixed my hair and opened up the door.

“Hello love” Liam said as I opened up the door and he leaned in to give me a peck.

“Hi” I said airily.

“You all set?” he asked quirking an eyebrow up at me and I nodded.

“Great let’s go then, mum is excited to see you” he said as I hollered a ‘goodbye’ to Tyler and grabbed my coat and walked out with Liam.

“You look beautiful by the way” he said and I blushed a crimson red.

“Thank you” I said as we walked to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in.

Once we were on the road we made small talk here and there. I asked him about his family and he did the same to me. It was very calm and just relaxing.

Once we arrived at his mum’s house I was terrified. What if she didn’t like me?

Oh God.

“you okay?” he asked me.

I feebly nodded and he gave me a reassuring smile.

“She’ll love you, don’t stress about it love” he said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

~~~

-3 hours later-

Liam was right. His mum did love me. The minute I walked into the house she embraced me and told me how lovely I looked and all that.

We spent the night just chatting and getting to know each other.

It was really nice.

After that we left to go back and drop me off at my house. I was leaving the next day to go to Hawaii for vacation with Kingsleyy. It was our well deserved vacation. After that I was coming back and spending Thanksgiving with Tyler and Kingsleyy. It was going to be a good time.

Liam knew that and he understood. He was going to the states for the AMA’s and what not. We’d see each other again around the first week of December and go from there. He pulled into my driveway and we just kinda sat there for a moment in silence.

A comfortable one thought.

Not one of those awkward ones….

You know what I’m saying?

Good.

“Thank you for tonight” I said and he looked at me.

“I’m glad you had fun” he said and kissed me.

“It was fun” I said as we pulled apart “Well…. I guess I’ll see you in a week or two then?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna miss you” he pouted “Do you want me to pick you up when you get back?”

“Uhh…. I’m not sure yet, but most likely” I said “If you don’t mind” I added quickly.

He chuckled “not at all love”

“Well, I’d better be going” I said “Our plane leaves at 6 in the morning”

“Well, get some rest and I’ll see you soon” he muttered and kissed me goodbye.

“Bye” I said as I walked out of the car.

Once inside I ran up to my room to see Tyler sitting there.

“You all packed? “ he asked.

“Yeah… why?” I asked.

“Well, kingsleyy is going to be here in about 30 minutes. Your plane just got bumped up to midnight, instead of 6am” he said and grabbed his suitcase along with mine.

What. The . Hell.

“Oh good God! Now is not the time. I haven’t even slept in like 3 days” I mumbled to myself.

Tyler threw me some clothes and I changed into them and ran out the door to meet kingsleyy in the car.

“What up bitches??” cried out Kinsleyy.

“Oh just drive” I said and he muttered ‘grouchy’

“Shit.” I said.

“what?” asked Tyler.

“I forgot my tampons…. That’s all” I muttered and they both laughed.

Always forgetting something.

I suck at packing…..

SORRY!!!! I KNOW YOU CAN KILL ME!!

I HAVE ONLY  MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS VACATION!!! THEN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE!!

I:VE ALSO BEEN LOOKING AT COLLEGES AND I'M LOOKING AT NYU (New York University)  SO WHICH ME LUCK!!!!

i love you guys and go read my other book: Christmas with One Direction

Sorry if this chapter sucks...

i have a Pre-calc test tomorrow...

Love ya guys!!!

Chriss

NEXT UPDATE: IDK.....