Chapter 2- The rush

Hello my lovlies!!! sorryyy for not updating.

So i have some rules i need to establish here:

1. Please do not steal my story!!!, i work very hard and it's rude to steal from me... just saying.

2. I do not promote! i''m a very busy person and i just won't have time to read your story.

3. i highly appreciate voting and commenting on my stories!!! i want to here what all of you think of my story!!!!

Scheduling of 'The Lucky Tweet"

i will update this book on Tuesday's and Saturdays

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I dragged my lazy ass into work that morning. I saw Jill in the window cleaning the tables and setting them. Giving them coffee cups and silverware.

“Morning Jill” I yawned as I walked into the building.

“Morning Kat” she mumbled back and I grabbed my time card and put it in the slot.

I said ‘Hi’ to Bill who was pre-making some food.

I rubbed my tired eyes and looked at my phone. Checked my twitter feed, and the weather for the day.

The all of a sudden I felt something hit the back of my head.

“What the actual FU-“ I said and turned around to look at a very excited Julie.

“What the hell?” I asked and she shoved her phone into my face.

I scanned the page and raised my eyebrows

“What am I exactly looking at?”  And she rolled her eyes at me.

“Don’t you see?! ONE DIRECTION is going to be here!!!!!” she squealed and I rolled my eyes at her and Jill just laughed.

“It’s not like they are going to show up in our restaurant” I scoffed and went to go give the couple waiting in the front for a table.

“Yes they will!!!” yelled Julie and I just chuckled.

“Hi, table for two?” I asked the couple and they nodded.

~~

The day went by fairly slow. We weren’t that busy.

Like I said it was a slow day.

Then by 5:30 it got surprisingly busy.

Don’t ask me why…. It just did.

I was running around to the point where I couldn’t feel my feet.

The restaurant was loud and full of stinky people and what not. My hair was getting slightly frizzy and it was pissing me off.

At 6:30 that’s when it got interesting.

IN the front of the restaurant , standing there was the one and only One Direction.

Julie started freaking out slightly and I looked at her.

“OMGOMGOMGOMG” she said and I rubbed her back.

“Well, well, well, would you look at that. They actually showed up” I mumbled and I realized that Jill had put them in my section so that would mean I would me their waitress.

I sighed and Julie gave me the evil eye.

“What?” I asked her.

She widened her eyes at me “Are you serious right now?! You get to be the waitress of the most famous boy-band in the world and you aren’t fathomed at the fact that they are sitting in OUR restaurant?” and I just shrugged and walked over to their table.

“Hello lads, what can I get to tonight?” I asked and they all looked at me.

“I know you” mumbled Liam.

Ok, I have to tell you guys something.

I’m not a HUGE fan of these boys like half the world is- but I know who they are.

“Do you now?” I said raising and eyebrow at the brown-eyed Brit.

He nodded “Your Kat- the youtuber” said Louis.

I nodded and smiled at them.

“That I am. But with all due respect boys I’m on duty so do you guys want anything to drink or eat?” I asked and they all ordered drinks.

I walked back to get them their soda’s and brought it back to their table and took their orders.

They ordered Pizza.

Typical.

I sat down and waited for their food to be cooked. At that moment I put my head down and closed my eyes.

Before I knew it I was being whacked on the back of the head with a Spatula.

Lovely.

“WHAT?” I said and Jill laughed at me and pointed to the pizza that was hot and waiting to be served.

I looked over at the table with the 5 boys and saw that they were laughing at me. I groaned and rubbed the back of my head as I walked to their table.

“What’s so funny lads?” I mumbled as I set their food down.

“Nothing” muttered Harry.

“Uh, huh” I said raising an eyebrow, clearly not convinced “Anything else for you boys?” I asked rubbing my tired eyes.

“Nope, thank you love” said Liam and I walked away. I went in the back to go to the bathroom and washed up and fixed myself.

I was walking out and I ran into a very muscular figure and almost fell back.

“Whoa there you okay?” asked Liam.

I looked up into his chocolate brown eyes, i lost myself just looking into them. How warm they were and...

“Uhh… yeah I’m fine” I stuttered forgetting how to speak

“Excuse me” I said and walked out.

I shook my head trying to clear it.

I think I have feelings for Liam Payne.

Holy Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update...

i've been busy and what not. But look out for some things in the near future with my books!!

love ya!!

Chrisxx

_____________________________________________________________________________________