Chapter 13- Exes reunite

“So this is why you make sure to insert a tampon correctly… or else you will die” I said finishing off the video.

Tyler, Kingsleyy, and I all decided to make a video while we were out here in Hawaii. We had good fun; surfing and just goofing off.

Then something went terribly wrong.

It was around noon my time and I was just sitting and watching E! news and that’s when I saw it. Liam and I have been talking and texting throughout my vacation. Then one night he didn’t text me and I knew I shouldn’t be worried.

Well, I should’ve been.

“Looks like Liam as decided to reunite with his ex- Sophia Smith. Now what has Katie have to say about this?” said the lady on the TV.

I nearly spit out my food and started choking on my spit.

What the Hell?

There on the bloody screen was a picture of Sophia and Liam hugging, holding hands, and kissing.

KISSING!!!!

I almost threw the TV remote at the screen, then remembered that this wasn’t my house and I couldn’t do that. The lady then started to say that I was in Hawaii and all that Bull shit and that I still had to comment on the situation. Comment my ass. I was beyond pissed. I should’ve never gone out with him. I should’ve known that I was just his rebound after breaking up with Sophia.

“Katie?” I heard Tyler ask “Are you okay?

I shook my head and turned to him. I was about to cry. Kingsleyy then came to sit next to me and rubbed my back as I slowly cried on my two best friends shoulders.

~Back in London~

We got back to London 3 days later and to be completely honest I enjoyed myself the last three days of the trip. I still have yet to comment on the incident about Liam and Sophia. Liam texted me the second to last day of the trip asking about picking me up and what not; I of course didn’t answer and hopefully have him the hint that I didn’t want him too. I really hope he finally realizes that I saw what he did and I won’t be talking to him ever again. We got out of the airplane and stepped into the brisk cold air of London in the month of November. I tightened my scarf around my neck and wheeled my suitcase out to Tyler’s car. Surprisingly there were a lot of fans out here to see us- Kingsleyy, Tyler, and I. We stopped for pictures and autographs and we went on our way; that was until that lady from E! news stopped me.

“What do you say about the scandal on Liam and Sophia?” she asked me as I was walking away.

Scandal? Good God what was wrong with people?!

“I think it’s a load of Bull Shit” was all I said and I walked away.

Tyler and Kingsleyy gave me a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder as we walked to the car. Then I heard my phone start to ring and I looked down at it.

Liam Payne.

I ignored the call and continued to walk with Tyler and Kinsleyy. Once in the car we drove Kingsleyy home and then Tyler drove us back to our flat.

Once we got back to our flat, I dropped my stuff in the living room and went up to my room.

Then my phone started to ring.

Again.

This time I finally answered it, I was tired of hearing it ring.

“Hello?” I said bluntly.

“Katie?” I heard is voice on the other end.

“Yes” I said and I was beyond pissed and I didn’t really wanted to talk to him.

“I’ve been trying to call you, are you okay? Did you land safely?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes, not that he could see it “Yes, I’m fine. Now I have to go”

“Wait, we need to talk” he said.

“About what?” I asked him.

“Are you home?” he asked me, not to mention avoiding the question I had asked him.

“Yes” I sighed “why?”

“SO we can talk” was all he said and hung up.

I groaned and then 15 minutes later the doorbell rings.

“I got it!” I yelled to Tyler and I figured Tyler knew who it was.

I walked downstairs to answer the door, I made sure I looked somewhat presentable, not that I cared or anything. I opened the door to find a very frazzled looking Liam.

I made a motion with my hands that signaled that he can come in.

He nodded and walked in, taking  a quick glance at Tyler before walking into the living room. I followed him and we sat on the couch.

“what do you want to talk about?”  I finally said after a moment of silence.

“That I didn’t mean to do what I did” he said looking at me.

“You expect me to believe you?” I scoffed “You made me feel like a piece of trash, that you threw away once you were done with it”

“I’m so sorry” he said looking genuinely sad.

“Do you expect me to forgive you? Because I won’t; maybe in time, but just not right now” was all I said and I stood up and opened up the door , signaling to him that he needed to leave.

And that was it.

I UPDATED!!!!!

WOO!!!!

THE BOOK IS ALMOST DONE.... :( BUT GO AND READ CHIRSTMAS WITH ONE DIRECTION

Love ya guys!!

~Chriss xx