Chapter 33//"Wait you mean to say Elliott Grayson was 'Mr. sexy voice'

Part 2: The Quarterback's girl

Summary:

"A new school year. A new me"

Elliott left her shattered and broken.

Crescent Bay Dawson swears down she will not be the sad nerd who hid away form the popular crowd. No longer will she be the heartbroken girl.

Her heartbreak had changed her, she wanted to become who she was, popular, cheerleader, Prom Queen. No longer was she going to let herself be trampled on, she was going to become The bitch. She wants to achieve all the high school dreams she previously let go off, and doesn't care if Aribella stands in her way.

There's one place open on the football tem. The Quarterback. What were the chances of the Team captain also taking the position as the Quarterback, who is also her old, crush Conner Ryder?

Can the notorious bad boy heal her heart and Cress will still be The Quarterback's Girl?

*

Popular, I know about popular
And all that you have to do is be true to you
That's all you ever need to know

Always on the lookout for someone to hate,
Picking on me like a dinner plate
You hid during classes, and in between 'em
Dunked me in the toilets, now it's you that cleans them
You tried to make me feel bad with the things you do
It ain't so funny when the joke's on you
Ooh, the joke's on you

*

Chapter 33//"Wait you mean to say Elliott Grayson was 'Mr. sexy voice'

"We stand here to mourn the loss of a loved one..."

I stand there with my hands clasped in my black dress standing next to Daniel who was also dressed in black. To my right was my mother who was dabbing her eyes with a tissue. Funerals always got to her.

I middle-aged women goes up on the stage and begins a speech, she looked so familiar.

I didn't want to be here, but my mom thought it was a important moment that I couldn't miss.

"Today we have lost a loving soul so I ask Our Father in heaven, we thank you that, through Jesus Christ, you have given us the gift of eternal life. Keep us firm in the faith, that nothing can separate us from your love. When we loose someone who is dear to us, help us to receive your comfort and to share it with one another. We now entrust ourselves to you, just as we are, with our sense of loss and of guilt, When the time has come, let us depart in peace, and see you face to face, for you are the God of our salvation." Congregation:" Amen."

After the Priest or whatever he's called, speech we are allowed to move from our standing position.

"If I'm going to be honest I'm happy they're gone" It was Daniel who spoke. I raise an eyebrow at him. Oh so he was talking to me now.

Daniel and my sibling relationship has hit an all time low. We rarely ever spoke now. I had to admit it wasn't that I just lost Elliott but I also lost Daniel.

Not only did Elliott steal my heart but he also stole something from Daniel. Daniel was like a lost cause without Elliott beside him, like he was empty. And I pitied my brother because I was there when they spent all those important memoires together.

"What just cause she always used to tell you off for playing the music too loud, I'm the one who had to look at her creepy dolls whenever I looked out my window"

The Scottish women next door had died. I think it was while she was shouting at some children for playing on her lawn, her lungs just gave up on her and she collapsed.