Chapter 33//"Wait you mean to say Elliott Grayson was 'Mr. sexy voice'

Start from the beginning

Nonetheless she was gone, and the house next door was empty.

We stand there silently for a moment.

"School begins next week" Daniel says.

"I know" Was all I tell him.

"He's not coming back"

My heart pounded in my chest at his words.

"I know"

*

"It's nearly the end of summer I think this calls for a change" Winter states flicking through a random magazine as she lies on my bed. I grunt in response not really caring.

I didn't want to go back to school. The classroom will always be empty, the halls will forever be missing someone and my heart will have a piece missing,

"Be more enthusiastic Cress, it's our final year of high school" She beams.

I smile at her; it felt so fake "Yeh whatever you want we'll do it"

Everyday I was trying to smile trying to be okay since what happened. I could go back in that state again, I couldn't lose it again.

After that day.... When we got home, I completely lost it, I couldn't stop crying inside the house I broken down. All I did was stay in my room. I didn't eat and I couldn't sleep. The things that appeared in my mind when my eyes were closed were too horrible to mention.

If I'm being honest, I don't remember what I really was like it's like I was in a cage of darkness that I couldn't get out of.

I remember after the first few days after it happened they wouldn't leave meal one for a minute there was always someone around with me. At the time I didn't know why, but now I realize what they thought I was going to do. And I'm glad they

I just remember people coming to me asking me to come back to them, but I couldn't, I knew I must have been depressed or something like that. I would get the occasional panic attack.

The only thought I ever had was that he was going to come back, I didn't have a doubt about it, but days were passing and he never came back. He really was gone.

From what I heard, my silence was driving Daniel insane that he phone mom. Now that's not a small thing, Daniel detests her more then anything in his life, but I was told that he begged for her to come home and help me before I was too far gone.

I think that's what I needed.

She knew me and Elliott had 'something' going on but what brought me out my silence was something she said.

She came up to my room, and when she saw me she looked heartbroken. Winter who was already in my room, explained the entire story to her but missed out the part where she described me and Winter and me used to hate each other.

"Wait you mean to say Elliott Grayson was 'Mr. sexy voice' I heard from the phone, I already planned kids for you to together"

It was like a throwback to the day Elliott was throwing rocks at my window.

I laughed ever so lightly, but I remember Winter looked at me shocked that was the first emotion they got out me in days.

It made me think back to all the stupid and funny memories we had, and how messed up our relationship really was but in a way perfect.

Slowly I saw the pain I was putting everyone through, so I swore to myself I would hide my feelings, I wouldn't show them the internal ache I really felt.

"Come on get up, we're going out" Winter squeals in excitement, throwing her orange curls behind her back.

She grabs my hands and pulls me up so fast that Vincent falls off the bad; he lets out a ferocious growl.