"Come on, Oliver." I coaxed.

I once I got close enough he jumped onto me his front legs hanging over my shoulder and his back legs kicking until I put my arm under them.

He began panting after the jump and I hissed, he had scratched my chest pretty good with his back legs.

"It's okay Oliver." I said gently as I put his back legs in the water.

Enzo swam up behind me, "Are you alright?" 

"He just scratched me a little bit." I told him.

Slowly I had put Oliver's whole body in the water and was holding him out in front of me.

After a while Oliver was swimming around the pool, swimming to me and then to Enzo who just turned him towards me. When he was tired he would swim to the steps and pant, sometimes running around the pool and shaking off.

Oliver was done for the day as he laid down by the pool, letting the sun and wind dry him.

We decided to get out too, "We need to pack, we will be flying back tomorrow morning." He informed me as we walked for the towels.

"Alright." I said taking my towel and drying of my hair.

I pulled the towel away from my face when I felt Enzo's cold hand on my chest, "He got you pretty good." 

I looked down and saw the red and raised claw marks. I just shrugged, they weren't bleeding and they didn't hurt unless I touched them. I was fine and I should have seen it coming when I asked Oliver to get in the pool.

"It's fine, he was just scared." I said drying the rest of me off.

When we got back inside Callie had Simba by the scruff in between her teeth as she walked back to her bed, he was always seemed to walk out of the bed but Callie, being the good mother she was, always got him back safely.

Minx, Luna and Bella were all helplessly wandering on the bed, looking for their mother so they could eat.

When Callie laid back down the kittens wobbled over and latched on.

I smiled and walked up stairs to start packing, Enzo not far behind.

After I changed I threw my stuff in my bag. I hated packing, but I we had to go home and we had to face reality and that was that I had a bounty on me for ten million dollars. 

Enzo and I ate outside, taking in the beautiful views one more time before we left.

After we had finished I suggested taking a walk on the beach, the sun was about to set so I figured why not have a cliche moment and walk the beach as the sun sets.

Enzo was wearing an unbuttoned white shirt, exposing his defined abs, and a pair of Bermuda shorts. His hair still looked like a cloud atop his head but he didn't do anything to tame the messy look.

I was wearing and outfit Enzo had bought me which was just a simple white tank top and light pink shorts that were a little too short for my comfort.

Enzo took my hand as we began walking the shore line, the cool water coming up and covering our feet, I didn't pull away.

"You know what would make this even better?" Enzo whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes at him but asked, "What?"

Just then he tugged on my hand and moved so I fell right into the water.

I was shocked but I couldn't help but laugh after I yelled at him, "Enzo!"