Chapter 32// I was The Quarterback's Girl, until he let me go.

Start from the beginning

"He's just as bad" Daniel shout form the living room. I was listening in form the corridor as Daniel and Winter were arguing. Looks like they still despised each other.

"How would you know" Winter replies sternly. I was standing on the top of the stairs listening to their argument.

"I went to see him"

I stand there open mouthed in shock.

"Have you seen the state of your sister, she keeps balling her eyes out? I'm worried she is killing herself on the inside and all you can think about is that lying bastard"

"I'm not gong to lie when I w t in to his house, I expected him to be surrounded by girls trying to get his mind off what happened"

I listen carefully to Elliott's words. Alec had told me Elliott was in the worst state he's ever seen him. He wouldn't leave the house and he kept getting angry outbursts.
"I went in and he was sitting there in the living room, he was sitting there with his head in his hands, absolutely hating himself"

I didn't want to feel anything for him, I was supposed to feel happy that he was in pain, but instead the small piece of my heart that was begging to come together again just broken to pieces.

"He kept getting up saying he was going to see Cress and then sat back down cause he was so disgusted with himself for hurting her. So I just told him to talk to Cress. Do you know what he did"

There was silence for as moment.

"He actually started balling with tears. Elliott Grayson and at that moment I realized I was wrong and I made a mistake"

I was viscously biting on the skin around my nail and I could even taste the light metallic blood.

Elliott doesn't love you, Elliott doesn't love you, Elliott doesn't love you, that's what I kept repeating in my head to stop myself feeling pain for Elliott.

"And what was that" Winter asked.

"I think that the bet was really, but he genuinely fell in love with her. I've never seen him in that state; he's never even had a second though over a girl before. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Elliott Grayson is heartbroken" Daniel whispered but I still heard.

Something inside me wanted to rub across the road to his house, so kick the door open and jump on him. To beg for him to forget everything. That I couldn't live a day without him

"For two days straight Elliott slept outside the driveway because he wanted to see her, but he couldn't face her"

"Good he deserves it" Winter shout back along with a few other words to describe him but I could hear the doubt in her voice.

Something was nagging at me to put my pride away and get over myself to go to him before it was too late.

15th June

I felt beyond stupid what was I thinking falling in love with Elliott Grayson. I almost laughed at myself.

Elliott the kid with shaggy brown hair and the mischievous smirk. He hurt me nearly everyday. Whether it was physically hurting me or shouting words at me that used to make me breath on the inside.

But no matter what he was always there form me. If someone ever hurt me he would hurt them back just ten times harder. It was like everyday my hate for him was slowly dying down and my feeling for him grew. Except This blinded me until the day we were both at the edge of the deck while the bright moonlight.

And Elliott's blue eyes wear so intoxicating, and the moment that his lips nearly met mine. The feeling at that moment was nothing like I had ever felt before it felt like you're heart actually opened up.