25|Romeo and Juliet

-Tori's P.O.V-

And I'm here laying down on the floor of my bedroom though the bed is just right beside me. I closed the lights so that the only light was the one coming from my window. I wanted to stare at the stars up on our roof but I'm too lazy so I'm here in my room watching them twinkle like they were some pop stars.

My calm and silent room was interrupted when my brother barged in my room without even knocking.

"Kylie- Kylie?" He said as he searched for the switch in my room seeming like he was in a rush. For goodness sake you've been living in this house for a couple of years now and you still don't know the freaking switches in my room.

"Down here." I raised my arms so he could see me. Since he was able to find the switch which was just right beside him the unwanted light from the light bulb beamed all over my room. Great. Blind. I swear he's blind.

"I have a gig tonight so I'll go." He said as he rushed downstairs. So he was in a rush after all. I can't believe they have a gig. They are good but not that gig-worthy good. At least they're having a progress. He didn't even tell me before the day so I could watch him. Maybe he doesn't want me to watch him sing. Ha. I pity the place he's going to sing at, it would probably rain.

~~~~

I've read my script over and over again, which I think was divided unfairly. I probably had it stuck in my mind but as of now I'm thinking about Tristan. The script that has been assigned to me and Alex was in the balcony part where they talk about their shitty love for each other and if Tristan only knew about our past then he probably would be mad at me for stopping him and eventually break up with me.

I am worried that this might ruin our relationship. But at the same time I am nervous for this min play thing. I am also worried for my life. It's like it depended on this shitty play.

"You ready Juliet?" A familiar voice said from the side. With a little mental search for who's voice was it. I realized it was Alex without looking at him. I just nod at him in reply.

"Why don't we practice, shall we?" He offered. I looked at him to find out he was sitting on Tristan's chair and he should not be there he might get on one of Tristan's nerve and he's a dead meat.

"Don't sit on that chair, Tristan sits on that chair." I shooed him away.

"I guess he doesn't want to sit beside you anymore." He replied but I didn't look at him.

"And why is that?" I looked at him to find he was eyeing something. I trailed down to where he was looking, it was Tristan passing by who went directly at the back without even glancing at me with his jaw clenched.

"Move out-" I commanded "I said move out! He's not sitting here because you're there." This guy I swear is getting on my nerves. I pushed him away from Tristan's chair.

Seeing that Tristan didn't saw that Alex already moved away I went to him to approach him despite the fact that I know he's still mad at me.

"Babe. Look I know you're mad at me... And I'm sorry for yesterday can we just. Ugh I don't know sit with me again?" I tried to held his hand but he moved it away and looked at me up and down with his brows crossed like I'm some kind of stranger to him.

I went bak to my seat slowly. Hurt. Mad and annoyed. This is all Alex's fault.

A few minutes later Mrs. H (witch) came and started our graded performance. I'm still mad and I think I'm going to perform mad as well.