4|Reunited

-Tori's P.O.V-

"You what?!" I semi screamed at a very surprising. Shocking rather, news.

"Yes! He's so cute and you know what? He placed a flower on my doorstep yesterday!" Nikkie giggles. Goodness. She got a new boyfriend. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. After for what? A week and a couple of days after their break up? A new one.

"It's a good thing you didn't step on it." Laine calmly says. Seeming that this situation was normal. I mean yeah it would've been normal if it happened a month or months after. I mean She and Ivan were together for almost two years and then she, I mean they can easily forget all those memories they have together.

"This is him." Nikkie shows us a picture of. Holy mother of cows and goats combined. It's Zac. Not Zac Efron. Zac the fuck boy. No. It can't be. Shit. I know Zac since he's a football player and I hang out with them a couple of months ago all because of Tristan. To say he was charming and has a good body build I mean, he's a football player so I guess that explains it.

"He looks cute." Laine says going back to whatever he was doing on her phone. Clearly she wasn't interested about this whole new boyfriend shit.

Nikkie looks to me with a smile on her face, probably happy of Laine's remark towards her 'new boyfriend'

"Uh. You know he's not that kind of guy right?" Her smile faded and she looked at the image of Zac. Oh no.

"What kind of guy?" She ask me innocently that I'm afraid she'll hate me.

"You know... The. Uh.. How do I put this.. The fuck boy kind of guy?" I'm screwed. I swear. Good bye earth. Good bye family, even though I don't have one. Well I have one but not a nice one. A broken one. Adios.

"I know." She says quietly. Relief. Relief.

"Then why did you said yes? And be with him. You know most football player are fuck boys." I say trying to make her realize the truth. Wow I feel like a love guru.

"Why'd you stay with-"

"Nikkie!"  Laine shouted. Reprimanding Nikkie she looked at her and they made a certain connection with their eyes that only them can understand. What the hell is going on? Are they some psychic? How come I don't know about this?

"Right." Nikkie says to Laine.

"So. Zac has this party and he invited us all!" Nikkie says in a very excited tone. How do people do that from a sad-ish state they suddenly turn into an excited homo. Seriously, are you on drugs?

"Let's get some clothes!" Laine says trying to beat Nikkie's excitement. What is going on. People are getting weird.

"Hang on I gotta call Tristan." I said since he hates it when I go to parties without him.

"Zac's a football player he probably called Tristan already." Nikkie says as  she and Laine went on rampage on my closet finding what clothes should I wear. I mean I do go on parties before but not that often because of Tristan. I usually just go on parties when I'm with Tristan, my brother, and the girls only. Now that I'm more busy with my life and Tristan doesn't allow me to go on parties without him I have less party clothes in my closet.

I still texted Tristan anyway. Just in case he's not going there just the inverse of what the girls said.

~~~~

We pulled up at a house looking normal along with the silent neighborhood but the moment I stepped inside the beaming music, blinding lights, and the mixed odor of sweat and alcohol. Ew.