24|Stuck

-Tori's P.O.V-

Babe: Morning babe <3 see you at school

I stared at the message that Tristan sent me a few minutes ago. It's still too early to got to school. I just discovered that I actually don't feel anything on waking up early in the morning. Not saying that I'm a person but I think I'm fine with it. Another thing is the thought of Alex and I in the same school again just makes me want weekends to last forever, even weekends don't last forever. Ugh. Really Tori? You're going to ruin my mood? I wish I had another mind. 

I still haven't talked to Tristan about what I saw cause I know he'll try to explain that it was nothing and the part of me who's rooting for that response would just push me to forgive him which what I did with Alex before.

I can't really believe he's here. I still think this is just a dream. Not a dream, but a nightmare.

"You're thinking so deep early in the morning, I don't think that's good." A husky voice says from the back and eventually showing itself revealing Vince with his casual sleeping clothes.

"Oh it's nothing." I said trying to scrap off the topic since I don't want to talk about my personal life with him though my life with my family is personal but this one's confidential.

"From the look on your face I don't think it's 'nothing'" He quote with his fingers making him look like a girl.

"It's nothing." There is no freaking way I'm going to open up to my brother. It's not the thing that sober me is going to do.

"Cmon you can't keep that on your own, someday you're going to need to tell that to someone." He said as he started making his meal. 

"Really it's nothing to worry about." I said smiling at him sheepishly.

"C'mon just tell me. What is it? Grades?-" he looked at me with his finger on his chin. "-No, no maybe not. Uhm. Let's see. Friends? What's wrong?"

I just went on scrolling through my phone not minding whatever he's going to say. I thought he wasn't going to guess what my problem was because I always thought my brains were the gift that God gave to me wholly but I guess he spared some for my brother.

"Is this because of Tristan?-" I stopped from scrolling through my phone and looked at him while he was in freeze mode "-I'm gonna kill that guy. What did he do to you? Did he hurt you? Tori! Oh my mother of cows and sheep! Don't tell me you're pregnant. I'm gonna fucking kill him." He pounded the table.

"What? No! Of course not! I'm not pregnant." I said before he could go out and probably go after Tristan.

"So what? Dis he hurt you? Did he made you cry? What? What is it Kylie?! Give me answers!-" he shouted at me. The last line marked in my mind. Answers. I also need answers. It's okay brother I also need answers. I need to talk to him. I need to know. "-tell me, did he cheat on you?"

I was so shocked about the bluntness that my brother has in him. Is he some mind reader or something? Well I guess we do have that sibling connection after all.

"Because if he did I'll fucking kill him. I'll rip his throat out and cut his-"

"No. I'm fine Vince. I promise." I cut him off. Aside from I don't want to hear what he's going to do with Tristan. I didn't want more voices and thoughts in my head. It's already fully loaded. I have a lot in mind that it's almost going to explode.

~~~~

"I have a good news and a slightly bad news." Mrs. H says as she stood in front of us after discussing about the story of Romeo and Juliet though I have watched the different versions of it. From the 90's to the 2013 version and even the cartoon ones. I bet this is going to be the worst news of our lives. Other than the fact that Alex is in my English class, Tristan has been really sweet to me since the minute I stepped inside the school this morning.

"First the good news, I have decided to cancel the play for your Romeo and Juliet." She said and everyone cheered but as the witch she is, she suddenly makes an announcement that is one of a hell news.

"But instead I divided the parts of the story and you are grouped in pairs." She said smiling as all of our faces fell.

"In fact, I have the pairings here." She grabbed a piece of paper behind her table and balanced her eyeglasses on her nose. Such a witch.

She then started pairing up. Ugh. What is wrong with her? She doesn't just go inside and announce those kind of things. It's not even our fault that she went on her early vacation.

"Tori and..." She announced while looking at her shit I mean sheet of paper.

"Tristan." She said looking at me and Tristan. I was happy but nervous. I'm fine with Tristan being my partner. Really, I am fine with it but we're not in good terms well, for me but maybe for his perspective we're in great terms. As of now so I don't think I'm as comfortable as I am with him before.

"Oh wait, wait.." Mrs. H said that got me confused.

"Tori, you're paired with Mr. Ford over there." She looked at Alex which makes me look at him who was smirking at me. Dumbass. Ugh.

"And Tristan you're going to be with  Alisha."

"Wait what? But-"

"Okay! That's it. Start your practice." Mrs. H announced cutting off Tristan which makes him so damn mad.

Telling from Tristan's look he was about to go and probably shout at that witch but I hurriedly grab his hand before he does something.

"Don't do it babe." I looked at him directly in the eyes.

"What? So you're fine with us two being paired with other people?" He said angrily.

"No but-"

"But? always buts. I'm gonna go tell her to switch us."

"Babe, it's okay I promise." I said trying to hold him.

"Oh yeah? Cause for me it's not." He got out from my grip as expected since he's stringer than me.

"Babe, just calm down okay?" I quietly said and grabbed his arms again.

"So you're fine with the pairings?" He asked angrily at me.

I nodded.

"Fine then-" he pushed my hand from gripping his hand. "-if that's what you want."

He left and went to Alisha who was waiting patiently for him.

"Tough day?" Alex covered the view of Tristan and Alisha.

I just exhaled deeply a a response to what Alex said.

"Since there's no more time left let's continue this tomorrow." Mrs. H as she stood up from her table.

Ugh. My problems are piling up already and I haven't even talked to the people I have problems with and now I'm stuck with the other and the other, I guess he's mad at me.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note

HIYAA (wala kang hiya! Jk :p)

VOTE AND COMMENT BC U ARE SO AWESOME FOR READING THIS FAR OF MY STORY THANKS A LOT
LUFF YAAA <3