21|Lies

-Tori's P.O.V-

Babe: Morning babe I'm at practice have a nice day :) <3

I woke up with a text from Tristan. Great way to start the day! I can feel the energy coming out from my heart.

I quickly got up. Washed my face thoroughly. It's been part of my daily routine actually an it does really help you start your day with a beautiful fresh face cause it wakes you up an refreshes your skin.

I walked outside my room an then all of a sudden it was all silent. Oh c'mon it's morning you can't be afraid Tori. But what if there was a burglar downstairs? Killing your mom and your brother. Ya sure? Nah.

My fear went away when I saw my brother going out from his room, yawning. To add, he was half naked. No surprise. I already got used to his sleeping-half-naked-self.

"Morning Kylie." He said, still yawning. Psh. Such a douche.

"Morning Mr. Bored." I said teasing him so that I'll ruin his day just like what he did to me so many times. Now luck's on my side since I caught him doing nasty stuff yesterday.

"Aw. Really? Move on bruh." He said in annoyance and passed by me to go downstairs.

Hmmm. I have some bright idea going on in my mind today. I know what I'm doing. Nyhehehe.

I went down seeing no sign of my mother, probably at work. Haha. Truly luck's on my side today.

"What should I get for breakfast? Hmm-" I said out loud so that he'll hear me since he was on the counter making his breakfast.

"Sausages? Fried sausages? How bout hotdogs? Fried or grilled hotdogs?-" He sat down and started munching his cereals."I think fried is juicier and more squishy. I'll get that. Oh and a banana."

"Stop it Kylie, you're disgusting." He says trying to eat properly. I chuckled to myself since my plan is working.

"A long, thick banana simmered in milk which will go out in-"

"Stop it Kylie!" He said and pounded the table, got up and moved to the living room.

I followed him in the living room as he turned on the tv. I didn't like the channel so I moved it. Groaning,  moved it back to the channel he was watching.

"Was that how you groaned when you had se-"

"Don't, even finish that sentence." He said clearly annoyed. You better prepare my brother. You're going to be annoyed as hell today.

I moved it again to the channel I want. He then moved it again. I moved it again and it all happened like almost the tv would explode. He then moved it to the channel he was watching, I was about to transfer it again when I just had that ding sound in my head.

"So Vince, tell me, of all the colors of hair in the world why'd you picked a red heade-"

"Kylie!!! Stop this." He says almost throwing the bowl of cereals on the floor.

"Is your appeal really that low to get girls in tha-"

"Kylie!!! I swear if you do that again. I'll slap you in the face." He said pointing a finger at me.