15|Search

-Tori's P.O.V-

School. A nice place to learn new things  and socialize with people. Good morning. I have a good morning. I woke up early and got ready early and now I'm walking downstairs to get myself some food to eat since its like an hour early to go to school right now.

I don't know but suddenly I just felt so great today. I just woke up and had a good mood with me. Strange but it's nice. I'm half morning person and half not, it really depends and I guess today my half morning person just got alive again which is great.

I entered the kitchen with the smell of food. Something like freshly baked bread and coffee mixed. Reminds me of my bastard dad. Won't let that ruin my mood so I entered to see mom drinking coffee.

"Morning honey." She says smiling at me. Not cute nor nice. It doesn't add to my good mood for today.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked instead of greeting her back.

"Oh I baked some bread and coffe-.. Oh yeah you don't drink coffee, how bout some hot chocolate? I'll make you one." She says cheerfully. It's good that she still remembers the things I don't eat and don't eat.

"I'll just have apple juice." I say since I didn't feel like drinking any hot stuff today.

"Okay I'll get you one." She says smiling. She clearly is a morning person. She has always been even when we still lived with dad. I wonder why she's here. Nah. don't ask.

With a couple of minutes later the food was prepared right in front of me. There was a glass of the apple juice and the bread on a plate. I contemplate wether to eat the bread since everything she cooks doesn't taste good. Literally. I've decided not to eat it but once I saw her smiling at me and excited for me to eat the food she prepared my conscience was killing me and pushing me to eat it. Ugh. Fine I'll eat it just today.

I ate the bread and it wasn't that bad. Actually it wasn't bad at all. It was soft and moist which is nice I guess at least it was for me.

"Is it good?" She asked with excitement in her eyes.

I just nod but she was happy like she completed her mission in life: to cook good food.

Minutes later as I was chewing my food Vince came down still in his sleeping clothes: boxers (boxers only) and messy hair. He sat down beside me looking confused to see that I was ready for school eating my breakfast.

"Here taste this Vince. What else do you want?" Mom says making it like she's a maid.

"I'll just have apple juice mom thanks."  He just woke up you can tell because of  his deep voice.

"You two really have the same taste buds huh?" She says smiling. It was true. When it comes to food there has never been an argument between the two of us. What he likes, even in flavors is what I like but who knows maybe it already changed.

Vince looked at me as I chew the bread with his brows raised. Asking if he should eat it. I just nod in reply. I watched his expression as he ate the bread and his face lit up.

"This is good mom." He says to mom who is happy and proud of herself that her two kids finally appreciated her cooked food after how many years.

Unlike Vince who seems not to be affected with our parent's separation, he still loves mom. Momma's boy. Hehe. He is. I'd like to consider myself a daddy's girl but after their separation I'm in nobody's side. They're both bastards for fucking each other then had two offsprings and separated. I both hate them but when I remember those memories I had with them they become so nice but then when I go back to reality it's like I want to hit them in the face.

~~~~

"What is up with that witch?" Nikkie says angrily.

"Yeah she just can't go in and 'hey you're going to do Romeo and Juliet next week yey'" Laine says.

"You guys it must be not that bad." I say internally laughing at their remarks about Mrs. H.

"Yeah cause Tristan's in our class." Laine says in a sad-ish manner. Considering for a fact that she's the only single among the three of us.

"It wouldn't if Zac was in our class." Nikkie says sadly. Unlucky for her Zac wasn't in out English class.

"You guys are luckier than me. You guys have your boyfriends while here I am." Laine says again in a sad-ish manner.

"Aww..... Don't be dramatic." Nikkie says slightly slapping the head of Laine.

"It's okay Laine you'll find one soon." I said trying to make her feel better.

"Yeah cause when Ali asked you out a week ago you denied." Nikkie says sounding like my mother.Wait. Ali asked her out? How come I didn't know about this. Wait. Who's Ali anyway?

"He was not serious!" Laine exclaimed.

"Who's Ali?" I asked them.

"You probably had met him he's part of the football team, I think he just got in the team." Nikkie says as I tried to remember who Ali is. Ali. Ali. Who's Ali. Ugh. I give up. I don't know that guy.

"I don't know him." I said in reply.

"He was, you weren't just interested. You wasted one fine man Laine and now you're asking for a boyfriend." Nikkie says.

"No, it's just I want someone that I like to be my boyfriend." Laine says trying to defend herself.

"It's not like that Laine. Relationships aren't like that you accept what is given to you." Nikkie says trying to enlighten Laine's mind.

"But you guys, you have the guys you like." Laine says.

"We have the guys we love and loves us back." I say confidently.

"It's not hard to give the love one guy is giving you." Nikkie says in addition.

Laine sighs in defeat knowing that she is not going to win. It's two versus one this time. What we're saying is true so I guess that's fair enough. I hope she finds someone who'll love her as much.

She has been single for a while now i think it's time to have a new one for her. If I'm going on spy mode for Nikkie I think I'll go on research mode for Laine. I gotta find someone who'll suit her. Or let destiny do its work. I don't want her to end a relationship that I introduced so maybe I gotta stay out of it. I think I should stay out of it. If he want someone then I gotta let her choose that someone.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note

HALOOOO (you know that circle thing above the head of the angels he he)

LAINES LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND MAPILI KA KASI BEH

ARE YOU GUYS CHOOSY AS WELL? Just vote and comment lovelies
Thanks for reading❤️

Hope u guys will enjoy the future chapters :) continue reading nyhehe so peace will come to us nyehehe