20|Bored

-Tori's P.O.V-

"Where are you going?" Vince asked while watching a game on the tv, his usual place and usual hobby while I was going downstairs all ready for my kickboxing class with Ash.

She already got me a lesson. Life saver. Helping me get away with stress. I know she would be my best friend someday.

"Kickboxing" I replied when Vince turned around then cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Why do you have kickboxing?" He asked still remaining in his position and facial expression.

"It's part of my modeling class." I said trying to open the door so that I can leave already.

"Hm." He said then went back to his tv. I don't get it. How does he maintain his shape even though he just sits there all day, drinks alcohol and all those junk foods while watching tv. Life is really unfair. He's not into any sports, I don't see him doing any exercise. This must be some sort of sorcery.

I opened the door when he talked again making me stop in my tracks. Rolled my eyes and then turned to him with a sarcastic happy face.

"What was that?" I said in a soft tone, sarcastic soft tone.

"Who are you with?" He asked turning his head to the side while his body was still facing the tv.

"Ashley." Who speaking of was outside my house. It's a good thing she found my house despite my poor describing of my neighborhood and giving of directions.

"Is she hot?" He asked with that kind of face that belong to a maniac. What the heck.

"She has a boyfriend, get over yourself Vince." I said closing the door and finally walking towards Ashley who was waiting patiently in her car.

Guys can be as cocky and playboy as he can get even though they're that nice. Vince can be that guy at times. Well, Vince isn't always nice from my perspective. He's nice yeah, he shares food another yes but we're siblings. Siblings always get into fights no matter how old the grow but what's nice is that they will always be there for each other. Aww. But no Vince isn't the kind of brother you "aww" he's I don't know he's like a normal brother.

I went inside her car, for the first time. I was seated in the front seat.

"Hey Ash." I said and trued to get comfortable in her car.

"Hey Riri." She replied. Riri? Am I Rihanna or something?

"Riri? Really?" I asked her just because I was confused.

"What? You don't like it? From now on I'll call you Riri." She said smiling and started the engine.

"No I like it... It's unique." I smiled at her though I know she can't clearly see me because she's driving so she probably saw me by the tip of her eyes.

After a couple of turns and stops we finally have arrived at this Gym. I tried to remember each way and tried to look for marks so that I can remember where to go but Ash offered to drive me from home and to here and then home again. I feel lucky to have met this girl. Before we were just acquaintances talking about modeling and now we're starting to become best of friends.

"Coach!" Ash shouted since the guy with dark brown hair with big, literal big body build was walking out of the other side of the room.