17|Café

-Tori's P.O.V-

"Babe I'm going to go with the girls to try out the new café." I said to Tristan as we were walking towards my next class.

"What time?" He asks while looking straight down the hallway.

"After class, do you wanna come?" I said hoping he would though I know he has practice. Though the games are a couple of months away, I think they really want to win this year.

"Oh, I'd love to but I have practice babe." He says as we're getting nearer to my next class.

"It's okay babe. We can go there next time." I say smiling at him to let him know I'm not mad. I don't really get mad over small things. I'm not that kind of girl.

"Okay we'll go there some other time, only us two okay?" He says looking me directly in the eyes. I'm in my class room already standing on the door frame.

"Into my next class I must go my Juliet." He says in a way like he's acting in a theater. This reminds me of the upcoming play we're going to have next week. Shoot. Oh yeah. Not to worry. I'm pretty sure Tristan's going to be my Romeo. He's always been.

"Farewell my Romeo." I say trying to compete on his acting skills and we both laughed and he kissed my forehead.

Smiling I turned around and went to my place. I exhaled and then smiled to myself. I don't care if I looked like a fool.

The class has been full of new lessons and Mr. Williams didn't waste a second teaching us every single detail of his lessons. I don't really mind listening cause I believe that's where understanding originated. The class wasn't boring in fact we had a lively class filled with laughters from corny jokes.

When all of my classes ended I waited for the girls inside my car since we're going to this new café that Nikkie found and suggested.

And again I'm waiting for them to arrive. I just noticed that I'm always the one waiting for them. It's like that most of the time. I don't really mind and it's just my observation.

Someone opened the door on the front seat and I saw Nikkie walking in.

"Sorry, I just asked Zac about this." Nikkie says placing her bag at the backseat.

"What did he say?"

"It was fine. He said that we take care and enjoy." She says as she retouched her make up.

As a model yes I do wear make up but on school days I don't usually put on. Strange. Yes for this generation. I remember my grandmama told me not to put on make up on everyday. Grandmama said "Make ups are used to highlight your beauty not cover it."

So far I can tell that not using it make me look younger. Not really younger okay, maybe less mature.

"Where is Laura Rain? What's taking her so long?" Nikkie says in annoyance.  As she zipped up her bag, I would assume it was a make up bag. I didn't even noticed that she was done.

"Oh my.... I think that's the guy!" Nikkie says looking at my direction. I quickly turned to see the guy but he was being blocked by the other car in front of me. Ugh. I looked at Nikkie and how she got to see the guy with the car blocking then to see her outside the car tiptoeing and hiding.

I quickly got out to see the guy but to my unluckiness the guy already left only to see Laine running towards our direction. We all got in the car harmoniously.

"Oh my-Was that him?!" Nikkie says as she turned around to the back seat where Laine was.

"Yes!" Laine squealed.

"I didn't get to see him." I say as I turn around to see Laine.

"Aw. It's okay. Let's go to the cafe and I'm gonna talk about everything there." Laine proposed and we all agreed so I started the engine and drive off.

When we arrived at the café there were only a few people as a customer I would be happy but if I owned the place if it's still this dull in a few days I'd shut this café down. We then got out orders, mine was just a slice of devils food cake and chocolate smoothie since I don't drink caffeinated drinks though I do when I'm being stubborn which do happen sometimes.

"Okay, spill everything." Nikkie says as we all sat down comfortably in our seats.

"Okay, so I was looking for my notebook in my locker and he was also on his locker, in the same line as ours. We both close our lockers all at the same time. See? It's destiny!" She says with her eyes gleaming of pure happiness.

"He then smiled at me. Aah. So handsome. Anyways, he came closer to me and he was like 'hi I'm Xander' yes, his name was Xander. Oh-and hi accent. His accent is to die for. Xander. My Xander." Laine says owning him though they're not really together yet. Soon I bet they'll be together, soon.

"And I was like 'Laine' I was speechless. Then he asked me  where I was going and I said to the parking area, he said he was going there too so we both went out together and that was when you saw us." She says eyeing Nikkie who was listening intently.

"He got in his car and I came running down to your car." She looks at me smiling.

"Ahh. Xander. What are you doing to me?" She giggles and we all laughed as our orders were being laid down our table.

For the rest of the café thing we all talked about Laine's Xander. How he looks, his accent, details on his face, what she thinks about him, how she owns Xander though they're still just mere friends, how she tried searching for his name on all social medias but failed and that Xander came to her first. How destiny made its way to let them meet each other and Laine repeating all those things again and again. I gotta say it got boring but seeing her that happy, I didn't want to ruin it. I mean who am I to ruin her happiness? If she's happy with that then she go with it. If she's happy with this Xander even though I haven't seen him but he makes Laine that happy so I'm shipping them both.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note

SHE FOUND XANDER
HOW BOUT U GUYS HAVE U FOUND A PERSON THAT MAKES U HAPPY AND EXCITED? IF U HAVE THEN LUCKY U

MINE? OH SILLY OF COURSE! OF COURSE I FOUND HIM. BUT THE SAD THING IS HE DOESN'T KNOW AND HE'S WITH ANOTHER GIRL SO WHO AM I?

OH SORRY U WANTED TO KNOW WHO THE GUY WAS? NAAH NOT GONNA TELL. JK HIS NAME IS

Zayn Malik (hindi na buMALIK)

Yeah I'm serious he's the one. Btw are u guys still enjoying? Cause I can just delete this book right after this chapter if u guys u know, hate it.

Vote and comment bc u are a wonderful person who will put a smile to the author's face when she sees u voted and commented so yaaaahhhh

Nyehehehe hope everything's alright. I am writing another chapter so don't worry I will update soon. Love yah