5|What A Day

-Tori's P.O.V-

"Okay class, bring out your books and read pages 76-83 for five minutes." I Mrs. Hutchinson says as she takes a seat comfortably behind her desk. This witch just gave us eight pages to read in five minutes. She's really good on messing with our lives.

I'm worried about Tristan. He's not yet here and English is the only class that we both have. My mind was lurking somewhere else thinking about Tristan and where he might be.

The door suddenly opened revealing Tristan walking inside without even saying good morning to the teacher. He looks mad.

"I can't accept that kind of attitude Mr. Labrusca." Mrs. H says eyeing Tristan with his every move.

"I'm not asking you to." Tristan mumbles as he sits beside me.

"What was that?" Mrs. H says  obviously not letting Tristan go with what he said. Just like what I've said, she's good at messing with her student's life.

"Are you deaf? Can you just stay away and don't mind me?" Tristan growls obviously angry as he stood up from his seat.

"Well Mr. Labrusca I can't just let you go barging in my class without a permit and now you're shouting at me. Where are your manners?" Mrs. H angrily replied. Shit. As much as I don't want to go in between their fight cause aside from its entertaining it also gives Mrs. H the taste of her own medicine.

"Let me think, oh yeah they flew to Canada just a minute ago-" Tristan says sarcastically but you can see the anger in his face. I held his hand which made him stopped talking and looked down at me.

I gave him that it's-fine-to-lower-your-pride-sometimes-but-you-can-go-on-im-here look. For a couple of seconds he was contemplating wether to still fight back to Mrs. H or just sit down and do something else that would calm him down.

Surprisingly, Tristan sat dawn and played with my hand while holding it tightly. For a person like Tristan, he's not usually the person who looses a semi debate nor a simple conversation. He always has his pride on top of his head but today he threw that pride away and just calmed down beside me.

Mrs. H~ witch. Continued babbling about our lesson while discussed about respect and obviously the witch was talking about Tristan. Such a bitchy and old school thing to do. Well you can't blame the old one.

Tristan was silent still holding my hand. I wonder what he's thinking.

~~~~

Classes ended and it was time for me to go home which I was about to do cause the girls (Nikkie and Laine) already left. I was going to say Mia too but I remembered that she doesn't hang out with us. I'm not saying that she's not part of my 'friends list' but she doesn't go with us anymore making our friendship with a bit of a blur.

Don't wanna think about that anymore I'm too tired to think. Classes have been eminently boring. Speaking of classes, I wonder what happened to Tristan earlier. We haven't talked yet and I want to talk to him so that he can express his feelings to me. Only me. I'm Very territorial when it comes to Tristan and food.

I was about to open my car when I decided to go to Tristan then suddenly I felt hands on my hand. For a second I thought I was going to be murdered or raped or kidnapped. I'm too young to die. Help.

When I saw it was just Tristan a breathe of relief came out. That scared my soul for a second.

"You scared me babe." I say as I exhale heavily.