3|Gym

-Tori's P.O.V-

I woke up by the sunlight beaming out from from the spaces on my curtains and straight to my eyes. Great.

I tried to sleep again but after several failed attempts I decided to just finally get out of bed and freshen up. It's really my daily routine. I would never go out of my room not taking a bath or even wash my face.

I walked downstairs and found an empty living room with two boxes on the table and some shirt of my Incredibly Wonderful brother.

When I finally got downstairs, I heard some drums and guitars playing from downstairs. So, He's not missing after all.

I went to the kitchen if he cooked something for breakfast and as expected, he did not. Ugh.

I grabbed some loaves and placed it inside the toaster and tied my hair. No one wants to have some hair falling out on their food while cooking so I started cooking myself some ham and egg. As much as I want a more faster and easy breakfast just like cereals and milk. I don't want to settle for less. Not that kind of person. Specially on food.

When I was done cooking my ham and egg I waited for another pair of loaves to come out of the toaster.

I sit on top of the counter although, there was a stool beside it. Eh. Banging my feet on the cabinet below as I listen to whatever music they were playing from below.

As if on cue the music stopped playing and the toaster said ding! which signals that my loaves are ready to go.

I placed my ham and egg between my two loaves and another pair for the other loaves. As I munched on the crispy and flavorful sandwich the doors that led to the basement opened and revealed two extremely good looking guys. Adffksllsdnjs. Calm your hormones. You have a boyfriend for fucks sake.

"Hey Tori." Nikko, an insanely cute dude with those hazel eyes and black hair with his tall figure but not with those muscles and biceps but he's definitely fit.

"Hey Nikko." I said trying to be as lively as possible.

"So what are you eating?" He says in a very hot manner that the earth would melt. He looked down to my food or not. I just realized that I am wearing shorts. Hehe. Not a nice time to wear one actually.

"Easy on there, that's off limits." A very familiar voice of my not so charming brother called out from the back. Can't really see him because of Nikko. Speaking of which is getting nearer and nearer to me.

Nikko doesn't seem hear what my brother said as he kept on getting closer to me. I feel the air getting denser as he leaned forward. I sucked in a breath. For goodness sake I don't want to cheat on someone. Or is it not counted? Cause I don't want. Though he's very extremely hot and I want to kiss him right now but I have Tristan. I would never do things behind his back. No matter what.

Luckily someone pulled him from behind that finally gave me time to breathe. Goodness.

"What were you thinking?" Chad says, a very beautiful Brazilian dude with a bigger body build than Nikko.

"Sorry I-I just, I got really distracted." Nikko replied as he was being dragged away from me.

"You get distracted easily nowadays Nik, don't ya think?" Vince says as he pats Nikko's back. I'm guessing he's in trouble.

"And you, why are you wearing those?" Vince says as he walked towards me and tried to grab some of my food but I'm too quick to move it away from him. I can quickly defend my food. I'm very territorial.

"So now you get to decide what I should wear inside my house huh?" I ask him as I munched on my other sandwich.

Vince just sighed and turned away. Haha. I won. Never fight with someone whom you know is more intelligent than you are. Douche.

When the guys left the kitchen. I decided to reflect on things. You know that moment when your mind just go on flashbacks to moments you don't want to remember but your mind is so evil that it makes you remember every detail.

"I'm sorry- I-I didn't.. I can-I-I can explain."

I cringe at the memory. If only there was a delete button I would've deleted this memory along time ago.

I exhaled and finally decided to go upstairs. The guys were watching a football game. Didn't really mind them.

I changed into my gym clothes. Grabbed my gym bag and went downstairs to get some water.

As I was filling up my water bottle my phone buzzed. I looked down and the screen says Babe.

"Hey babe."

"Babe I'm already outside."

"Oh okay babe I'm coming."

I hang up and went out of the kitchen and straight to the front door but before I could open the door my oh-so-great brother then called out.

"Where are you going?"

"To the gym." I replied and was ready to open the door but Vince talked again making me stop on my tracks.

"With who?"

"With Tristan of course." I opened the door and revealed Tristan, my Tristan.

"Babe" Tristan says smiling at me.

"Hey babe" I say as I hugged him tightly and he kisses the top of my head.

"I missed you so much." He whispers sending shivers down my spine.

"We almost see each other everyday." I whisper back.

"I know but for the past few days we've been bu-" He was cut off by a person clearing his throat loudly that the whole world could hear. I turned around to see my brother glaring at Tristan. Not again.

"Vince Garcia, that's a good company you got there." Tristan says.

"Be Careful with the names your using. You're not a family, nor a friend." Vince barks. Knowing exactly what he means. Only his close friends a.k.a band mates and families are allowed to call him Vince.

"Don't worry I will be soon, when this beautiful lady right here says yes." Tristan says that makes my brother's blood boil. I know it from his facial expression. He's so damn mad.

My heart flutters from what Tristan says, God I love this guy but as much as I want to hear him boasting about me to my brother I can't let them rip each other's head that's going to happen any minute now.

"Okay, stop. Let's go babe." I say as I grabbed my hand and closed the door behind us.

That was a bit tense. I like those times when Tristan goes boasting all about me. It makes me feel like I'm the most incredible person in the world. I feel like I'm the queen and I like that feeling.

I love these times when we go to the gym together. Those times we go out together. I just like these kind of moments cause we barely do it now because of our busy schedules but still he goes up to me. I just like what he's doing. I don't think I can ever love life without him.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note

WAT U GUYS THINK? IS IT CUTE OR NAH? IS IT GETTING CLICHÉ-ER I MEAN YEAH WAIT TILL YOU GET ON READING THE NEXT CHAPTERS

UR GOING TO HAVE TO READ THIS ENTIRE CLICHÉ STORY IF NOT THEN POTASSIUM.