18|Shoot

-Tori's P.O.V-

"We will just take the lower body part, so okay. There, there just stay in that position." The photographer says as I stayed in my sitting position. We are currently shooting for the upcoming event which is happening three weeks from now since it was postponed cause Miss Bethany had to go and judge a reality fashion show. Goals. Goals af.

"Tilt your head a bit to your left. Yes, oh-there okay." He then took a photo of me while I froze like a mannequin.

"Okay. Let's take a break." The photographer announces and everyone including the guy holding the reflector went somewhere they find comforting. Like inside the tent where I ind comforting since it was air conditioned inside.

When I went inside I found my other co-models chilling inside talking and some of them were on their phones. I spot ashley on the mirror taking selfies. She became my friend then the time we talked our way to the gym. She's a nice girl and I think she's the only person in my modeling class that I talk to. I mean yeah I do talk to the other models but not really like a real conversation we just go talk in like greetings and then done. Which I don't really like.

"Hey Ash." I said and sat beside her while she stops taking her selfies and looks at me.

"Oh hey Tori!" She says cheerfully. "How was your shoot?" She added.

"It was fine. How bout yours?" I asked and she continued taking her selfies.

"It was hot outside. I was sweating but overall I think it was fine.. Let's take a selfie!" She says cheerfully. Why is she that cheerful today? I mean from the first day I've met her she's not that happy or cheerful she's just normal but today she's as cheerful as she can get.

I smiled and she took the photo.

"Perfect! I'm so gonna post this photo." She says smiling down at our picture.

"So-" she puts down her phone: a sign that a person wants to talk to you "-I've decided to just continue modeling and I've already had a kickboxing session."

"That's good to hear Ash. Well me, I still haven't attended any kickboxing lesson aside from the one we had at ISA." I said. I totally forgot about that kickboxing thing I should've searched for gyms that offered those kind of lessons shoot.

"Oh really? You can go to the same one I have so that we have the same coach or what if we have consecutive lessons then we go there together?!" She says in excitement like she just proposed a bright idea. Actually she did. It's a wonderful idea. Now I don't have to search for other gyms and I have a kickboxing buddy or yeah whatever.

"That sounds amazing Ash. Sure! I would love that." I say smiling at her. At this point it makes me think that if we hang out more often sooner or later she would be one of my best friends.

"Yey! I will text coach." She says grabbing her phone and typed in. Her hands were so fast with her typing that amazes me. Yeah I use an iPhone but I don't type as fast as she does. I mean she's a pro on it. I've never seen someone typing that fast.

"Done!" She announces which makes me smile.

"Let's play 'I'll Ask You Answer'" She says as some of the girls laughed from the back.

"I don't know that game, what's that?" I asked her but I guess that the game's name is the game itself.

"Oh it's a game I made up its just like asking and answering a question which we do alternately. You game?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, so what is your favorite color?" To be honest I'm surprised with her question, it was kind of a silly question more like a childish question. I guess that's fine cause we all went through that childhood stage.

"I have a lot... But I'm gonna have to go with blue." Actually I had a lot in mind but I just said whatever was in my mind.

"Okay your turn to ask." Ash says.

"Hmm.." I said trying to think of a good question "-Do you have a boyfriend?" I think that went a little private. I guess?

"Yes, he's name's Warren, a football player from our school." Well that was a detailed answer but I don't mind. I kind of actually like this game. It lets you get to know the person you're playing with. I think it's really for socializing, it really does serve its purpose.

"Really? Mine's a football player too. His name's Tristan." I said although she didn't asked for it.

"I guess we all love football players huh." She said and we both laughed.

"Okay my turn, Do you have a sibling or siblings?" She says curiously.

"Yes, he's name is Vince, he sings in a band called Black Avenue."

"Oh that's nice. I have one older brother Asher, the quarterback-" I was surprised she had a quarterback brother but I wouldn't be surprised if she has everyone's attention on her. "-and a five year old brother named after a greek god, Apollo. I think I have a picture of him, wait." She says and then grabbed her phone and searched for the picture constantly swiping on the screen.

"Here." She showed me a picture a cute young boy in a Thor costume together with his hammer. Such a cutie. His hair is the same as Ashley has and his eyes.

For a couple of minutes it was just asking about our lives. Like where do we go to school, when's our birthdays, are we allergic to anything, if we had superpowers what would it be. It was just really plain getting-to-know-you questions. But it all went down to one question that made me think.

"If you can change something in the past what would it be?"Ash asked me hitting me right in the spot I didn't want anyone to discover.

"Oh. Uh-that's a good one. Uhm. Maybe I'll let my parents stay together." I answered though as of that moment the prominent subject was Alex.

"Aww. That's so swee-"

"Okay all models proceed to the building next to this tent and we will start the photoshoot in five minutes." Mel announced making everyone arrange themselves and Ash stopped talking and we both did what we were told to do.

I was thinking about Ashley's question. I was thinking to myself that if I haven't met Alex in the past then I wouldn't have met my two best friends and Tristan. If my parents didn't separate, then I wouldn't be even here in the first place so maybe it's a good thing I don't change anything from it cause I wouldn't have met these wonderful people around me.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note

KONICHIWA
KAMUSTA
HOLA
HI

HOWS THE STORY GOING? STILL CLICHÉ HUH BLAME THE AUTHOR nyeheheh

Not gonna make a long note just bc okay so please do vote and comment thanksss

Love yaaahh