11|Last Night

-Tori's P.O.V-

"One more drink please." I say to the bartender. I don't feel that my drunk self's coming out yet. I want to feel as drunk as I can get tonight.

"That's your fifth glass miss." He says with concern in his tone.

"I'll tell you a story, If a girl pays a guy to give her a drink would the guy accept it or naah?"

"It depen-" I then placed all the money I had right before him.

"W-what's this?"

I grabbed his shirt and whispered "Just give me my drinks."

A few minutes later I found myself dancing at the obnoxious music being played by some dumbass cheap dj but I still danced anyway.

I swayed my hips because they don't lie. I'd loose myself tonight and I'd be alright.

"Wooooooo! Fuck my brother. Fuck what he said! To my boyfriend! I love you but you're being a little fucker so fuck you too! Most of all fuck Mia!" I screamed as loud as I can but I was no match to the music banging around me.

I jumped up and down with me sweating. I went through the sweating bodies and went into the middle of the dancing crowds and there I dance with almost everyone around me.

A guy from my back suddenly danced with me. I can't really see his face but when the blinding lights passed by. I saw his face. He looks a bit familiar but eh my brain's not in the mood for thinking. I danced with him the way I would dance with Tristan.

When I felt like the alcohol was draining I stopped dancing with him and went directly to the bar.

"Faster! Give me my fucking drink!" I shouted at the bartender who was busy serving other customers but fuck it I need my drink.

I pounded the counter bringing the attention to me but I don't mind any tiny bit.

"Give me my fucking drink." I say impatiently to the bartender and he started making my drink.

A few minutes later it was served right in front of me and I drank it like my whole life depends on it. A few seconds later I felt the alcohol burning down my throat.

"Another one!" I shouted.

"Woah easy with the drinks monster." A guy from my side said and sat beside me. I don't give a fuck.

"And who are you? My dad?"

"I'm just one of the guys who wants to fuck you so hard."

"I have a boyfriend." I say and then my drink was served right before me. I drank it again without any second thoughts.

"Then why don't I see any guy beside you?"

"Fuck yourself, that might help ya know."

"Let me get you some drink." The guy said and I smiled at him because I've been wanting more and more of the alcohol inside my system.

He gave me a drink and I drank it whole heartedly. Just pre alcohol. Sooner or later it'll be alcohol running through my veins.