1|Ride

-Tori's P.O.V-

"Move your face slightly to the right... Wait, wait yes right there. Perfect." Ben said as I did what I was told. This is just part of my modeling class. I can handle this.

"Okay let's call this a day. Thank you everyone." Ben said. Finally although, it didn't took that long than it seemed.

I went inside the dressing room and started packing in whatever things I had in the room when I heard footsteps towards me.

"Oh, you're going already?" Cassy, also a student here at ISA (Imperial School of Arts)

"Yeah, I'm going somewhere." I said as I packed things up and zipped my bag.

"Okay then have fun."

"Thanks." I said as I went out of the room and headed straight down the hallway when I remembered about my car which reminds me of my keys. My car keys. I stopped dead on my tracks. Shit.

"Forgetting something?" Ben said as he stopped right beside me and raised my keys. I didn't even notice him walking behind me.

"Yes, thank-" I tried to grab my keys from his hands but he moved it to the side. This child myghad waisting my time. Fuck him.

"Ah, ah, ah"

I sigh knowing he would want something from me. Again.

"Okay, what is it now?" I said impatiently.

"Okay, okay. Can you uh, give me a ride home?"

"Seriously?"

"Uh, yeah, please?" He said trying to do his charming look.

To be honest he was pretty charming and handsome with that hispanic aura he got. I kinda like that hispanic aura he has in his figure. If I wasn't taken he'd be probably one of my candidates to be my boyfriend. I mean he's kind and charming though, today he's pretty well, no not pretty annoyingly annoying. You know that kind of guys who just keeps on annoying you but there are times when he's annoyingly cute but today he's just definitely annoying.

"Fine, but this would be the last time if Tristan finds out about this your life would be in danger." I said trying to scare him a bit so he won't annoy me but I was telling the damn truth.

"Promise." He said raising his right hand, the one with my keys. "This would be the last time."

I sighed and he gave me the keys and we went to my car.

I started driving towards his house which was the opposite way to mine but I already know the way since he asked me to take him home before though we're merely even friends cause I seldom speak to him nor do we go to the same class. Seriously though, can this guys just ask his parents or even borrow some car?
Cause this is getting annoying. Really annoying.

I noticed that the silence in the air was getting awkward so I just turned on the stereo and then beamed the pop upbeat music, Act my age of One Direction.

"Oh sorry." I slowly lessened the volume which was in its maximum level, not that I'm shy to say that I'm a fan of the band cause I usually listen to One Direction in full volume when I'm alone in the car.

"You're a fan?" Ben asked in a surprisingly excited-curious manner.

"Yeah for 3 years I guess?" I replied while my eyes stuck on the road.