9|Prince

-Tori's P.O.V-

Ugh school. Why do I have school. Ugh. I feel like I want summer back. Come back my summer. My Second favorite time of the year. The first one's Tristan and I's anniversary. I don't know but I really get a feeling were going to end up getting married and I don't know maybe I just really love him that much.

I walked downstairs passing by Vince on the hallway, we don't even say a single word not even did I looked his horrifying face.

We haven't talked like what mom said. No one wants to start talk to each other maybe because of pride or maybe one is just guilty enough and is afraid to say sorry because after all he started it.

Midnight memories! Ohohohohoh
Baby you and me-
I sing along with the music to make me feel alive although it's completely the opposite time of the song but it's kind of a rock-ish song of 1D and I think it's like the only song that's kind of different from the others. Which makes it unique.

I arrived at school a little bit too early. Since there were still few people walking around the halls. I decided to text Tristan wether he's here or not yet. I swear if I weren't his girlfriend I would be labeled as a fan or a stalker.

Me: morning babe are u-

As I typed the words suddenly arms just wrapped around me. I looked back and saw my sunshine smiling. He's so cute af.

"I was just texting you." I turned around to face him.

"Well I'm here so you don't have to. I'm always here." My heart then flutters like blooming flowers of spring and the warmest hot chocolate on winter. Whatever. I'm getting cornier each day. Forgive the helplessly in love girl.

"Shall I send you to your class my lady?" He says like a servant of mine which I find adorably cute.

"Yes my prince." I say trying to sound like a royalty or something.

As we walked through the hallways with his friends throwing greetings at him and I as well. He had his arm on my shoulder, owning me. *cue sparkly eyes*

I arrived in my math class and with a kiss on my forehead he left me speechless standing beside the door. Gosh this dude. How did the Lord made such sweet man.

~~~~

I ate lunch with Tristan and his friends since I haven't seen the two girls for the whole morning an I find it suspicious. I wonder what they're up to.

The guys were talking about something which I didn't bother to listen. From how I see it. I'm out of place but Tristan played with my hands while I try to text Nikkie and Laine where the fuck are they.

"What are you doing?" He says looking up at me since his head was laid down on the table. 

"I'm texting Nikkie and Laine, I haven't seen them this morning." I say trying to focus on my texting because this guy beside me is achingly hard to resist.

"I bet they're just around the school." He says while I continued texting. After a couple of seconds my phone was suddenly taken away from me by Tristan.

"Don't text them babe, I just want today to be only me and you okay?" He says as he grip my hand and my phone on his other hand.

"Okay, okay." What can I do? I can't resist this guy. He can ask me to jump from Mt. Everest and I'd do it with no second thoughts.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. It's been all day since he's making my heart flutter for millions of times already. I might die anytime today because of my flooding emotions running through my veins. Or what. At least I'll die happily right?

Let's skip to after classes shall we?

I was walking towards my locker to get these annoying books inside it. I don't want to bring it home since I don't even read books. Reading was never a hobby for me. Well I mean, yes but that was before. My old self. Eh.

I closed my locker and I saw a figure on the side with the tip of my eye when I looked at the direction, I saw Nikkie and Laine smiling at me. Phew. Well that was close. Okay okay. I get scared way too easily. One of my disadvantages actually. At least I have Tristam to protect me. Awe. Nyeheeheh.

"Where on earth have you two been?" I said to the both of them who were smiling at me non-stop.

They both laughed in unison

"You wouldn't believe what happened." Nikkie said as we walked towards the car parking area.

"Do tell." I insisted

"Okay, so you know Zac an I have been together for almost a month now right?"

I nodded at what she said. I'm expecting Zac proposed or they're going on a trip together.

"Then I didn't go to school today because Zac got sick and I had to take care of him at his house." She said smiling. I don't know if she's happy to take care of her boyfriend or she's happy because she didn't go to school.

"And you know what? He's so cute when he's sleeping. And his lips was so kissable and his lashes we-" I get it he loves Zac as much as I love Tristan.

I then vanished into my own world. I didn't know Nikkie would be that obsessed, well not that I'm saying it's bad cause I'm practically obsessed with my boyfriend too. I just didn't expect that she would be that observant and in love with him. Nikkie usually just plays with guys ever since the day she told me about her heartbreak before. All she ever wanted was to break those poor guys heart.

Luckily I wasn't like her or else I'd might as well just be like Vince who haven't experienced a long term relationship. In our generation, I find it rare for relationships to last very long. It's also really hard to find someone who wouldn't just walk away from you with little problems you both are facing. I consider myself lucky enough to have found Tristan.

At least, from my perspective I can tell that Nikkie is really in love again with Zac. I hope they'll last longer. I just really hope Zac won't break her heart. If he does I'd be the one to kill him with the help of his loving friend, Tristan. If he does break Nikkie's heart.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note

HIYAA GUYSS IM SORRY IF IT TAKES ME YEARS TO UPDATE PLEASE FORGIVE MEH HIEHUE

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD CONTINUE READING OR JUST CONTINUE READING YOU KNOW

VOTEEEEE|COMEEEENT
BC I LUV U AYIEEEE HEHEH JK NO SERIOSULY I LOVEEYOUUU HAHAH EW HAHAHA IDK NOT POTASSIUM BYE