19|Great Distraction

-Tori's P.O.V-

Have you ever had those days and you wake up with a headache and a runny nose?

This was one of those days. I don't know what happened. I was feeling fine a few days before. I didn't felt any sore throat or any runny nose coming.

"You're so hot." My mom says with the sound of worry visible in her voice.

"I know right." I say flicking my hair sarcastically and she looked at me in a you're-sick-but-you're-still-joking manner.

"What were you doing these days?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Well we went to a café, I had a photoshoot  and I might have ate some sweet an cold stuff at some corners." I said as found myself guilty in the situation.

"Mhm. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You should Control your eating, of all the people in the world you models should know that and maybe it's also because of the weather." My mom said looking me in the eye.

Having a doctor mother is hard. Specially when you're pretending to be sick but luckily I have a surgeon mother so she doesn't really know about things like this, I hope but today I guess she knows cause duh it's just fever and a runny nose. I think that's very basic.

"You stay here inside this room and I will get you something to drink. You're not going to school." She says as she stood up from the side of my bed and headed for the door.

"Yes." I said to myself.

"What was that?" She turns to me but we both know she heard me but I wasn't pretending. I really had a terrible headache and a runny nose and mom says I'm hot (aww thanks mom) so it means I have fever.

Mom went out and for a couple of minutes later she came back while she balances a tray on her hands. It's funny to see her wearing those Lab Coat while balancing a tray on her hand. A doctor waitress or a waitress doctor. Hehe.

She placed it on my side table. There I found a soup. A mushroom soup. She took the spoon and got the bowl when there was this annoying beeping sound.

"I need to go now. You call me when you need anything okay?" She says then kissed my forehead and walked out.

For a couple of seconds I was just staring at the soup. Contemplating wether I should eat it or not. If mom baked a not bad bread then it would be easier for her to cook a soup. But that was just baking. Cooking is different. Oh it's the same thing. You still cook something in baking.

Confused on what I'm doing in my mind I took the soup and blew it, since it was really hot and my tongue would be burning If I didn't blew it.

The soup actually tastes good, it was creamy and it tasted good. It's a good thing my runny nose didn't affect my appetite and I don't want that to happen.

~~~~

Two days.

That's the total of days that our teachers have been throwing projects at us. I bet they're laughing at their lounge: the faculty room.

It's good that I've decided to go to school cause if I didn't then I would be missing all the projects given on that two days.

"Babe what can I do to help you?" Tristan says while I make my stats project.

"Are you done with yours?" I asked without looking since I'm really determined to finish this project today.

"I don't have stats but I'm not yet done with the others." He says still chilling and I just know what he did. He can't just chill while he has loads of projects. Most o the time football players let those younger football players do their projects.

"Babe is someone else doing your projects?" I say to him frankly that makes him stop for a while. This time I was looking him directly.

"Oh-uhah-uhm. I guess?" He says rubbing the back of his neck. Haha. Caught ya.

"Babe, I told you already that do-"

"Doing your projects by yourself helps you prepare for the future. Yes babe I still remember that." He says smiling and kissing my forehead. I bet his trying to swipe off the topic.

"Good, Babe you're supposed to make your own projects." I said going back to my work. I think letting a freshman do his work just because he's older is bad aside from it's unfair to his classmates, it's also like passing the duty to a person who has no idea what he's doing. I mean seriously, a freshman? What does he know about our lessons?

"Okay babe I'm sorry okay?" He says hugging me from the side. My heart flutters as he does this and somewhat I forgot what I was fighting for.

"Babe I have a question." I said while my eyes still focused on my project.

"Hm?" He says from the side.

"Are you still happy with me?" I don't know with me but that question suddenly came out from my mouth though I was about to ask another question.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I am. Would I be here if I wasn't happy?" He says leaning on the table on my side.

"You have a point." I said without doing any eye contact though I consider this a serious matter.

"Why? What makes you ask that? Aren't you happy with me?" He asks looking me, I can see from the tip of my eyes.

"You guess." I said stopping from my work and pinched his nose: which he hates (though he does it to me sometimes)

"Aw-oh Babe-" he said as he tried moving my hand from his nose and since he's stronger than me he was able to do it. "Of course you're happy with me. You wouldn't be here with me if you weren't happy anymore."

"Exactly babe." I said and he placed his hand on top of mine drawing circles on it.

"I love you babe." He said to me making my heart flutter and felt like tingling cold thing all over my body but it felt nice.

"I love you more babe." I replied and smiled.

Tristan.
With a few talking then I'm suddenly distracted from whatever I'm doing. It's actually nice having him here with me watching me doing my projects and chill. Simple fights and cute moments. It's a nice feeling. Being with him is nice. You're going to feel so many emotions when you're with him.

I wonder what happened to Laine and her Xander. I hope they're friends now so that she can experience these kind of things. It's just a fulfilling experience bit I don't want her to rush things at the same time. It won't do anything good for their relationship if they rush things. Just like us, we don't rush things and look at us here after two years.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note

DONUT RUSH THINGS BEBZ

IT OFTEN ENDS UP AT A BAD OUTCOME SO HAVE LONGER PATIENCE LIKE WAITING FOR MY UPDATES YA KNOW? nyehehehe

THANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME THIS FAR I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE NOTHING WILL CHANGE (just like his feelings ew ew)

VOGE I MEAN VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS  LOVELIESSS