12|Reasons

-Tori's P.O.V.-

Nikkie: are u insane?

I looked down on my phone and saw Nikkie's text. What? What happened to me? Nothing. With confusion in my head I tapped the message button and looked at our conversation. Oh fuck.

Me: fuck me pls

It was sent at 12:09 am, yesterday. Is this just one of the things I didn't know when I was still drunk? What the hell? I checked through every conversation I had in my phone an luckily it was the only one.

I passed by Tristan's name seeing that there were no messages. I guess he doesn't care about me huh.

Me: sorry i was drunk that time

I replied as I scanned for some good channel. Yes, I'm watching tv which I don't usually do. Ha. Well if I don't find any interesting channels here then I'd go back to my own social media world.

Nikkie: u went on a party without me :(

Ha. Silly. I was about to reply when I remember the reason why I drank and wished to be wasted the other night.

Me: sorry but it wasn't really a party tho but I'll let u come with me the next time :)

If there's going to be a next time. Maybe. Of course there will. As what I've said no alternative for alcohol. Drugs could be but no. It would ruin my career as a model.

Nikkie: it's okay u and Tristan should have some time together <3

My heart tightens with her reply. I wasn't with him. I bet he doesn't even care for me anymore. He didn't called me not texted me for one whole day. I know I'm being pathetic but-

"Ky, I'm gonna go out with the guys." Vince voice called out from my back distracting me from my thoughts. I wanted to know where they were heading but it seems confidential.

So instead I just said "yeah sure go ahead."

"O-kay just text me if anything happens." He says as the doors open and closed immediately, a sign that he already left.

I let out a heavy sigh embracing the fact that I'm all alone in this house and there might be some ghost lurking around and any second now I might be abducted. I continued scanning for some lively and funny shows to brush off the scared feeling I have of the moment.

I stopped at one channel that bring back a lot and by a lot I mean many memories from my childhood. Disney. Disney channel. I remember those times when I would just watch Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Little Mermaid and more Disney movies the whole day. There were some times when I would be like an agent just like Sam in the totally spice. Man those were the days.

I remember one time when I had to argue with Vince cause he said superheroes were better than the princesses. I remember dad changing the channel and I wouldn't stop crying till he changes the channel back to Disney. Oh man. I miss those days. Those were the days that everything was fine. We were just a normal happy family. At least in my perspective.

The movies of Disney today are still nice but nothing would compare to the childhood I shared with Disney before. I remember Vince and I saving money so that we could go to Disneyland but it never happened. Our parents were fighting that time so we had to stay at our grannies equals no Disney land.