16|Found Him

-Tori's P.O.V-

"What's wrong with Laine?" I asked in Nikkie in a whispering manner since Laine was right in front of us. We were eating with Tristan beside me and Zac besides Nikkie leaving Laine on the other side all alone.

"I don't know she's been down lately." Nikkie replied.

"What do you think is the problem?" I asked Nikkie.

"I think it's because she doesn't have a boyfriend just like what we talked about a few days ago and were here with our boyfriends leaving her somewhat out of place." Nikkie says still in a whispering manner.

"You guys know I can hear you right?" Laine says interrupting us both.

"Oh-uh hmmm. No." Nikkie says smiling at her and I did too hoping she won't get mad.

"I think I lost my appetite." Laine says standing up from the table. I looked to Nikkie and we both stood up from the table.

"Where're you going babe?" Tristan says, surprised.

"We're just going after Laine I'll see you after class!" I said shouting since Nikkie and I were walking towards Laine who's walking like flash.

"Laine hold up!" Nikkie shouted but Laine doesn't stop instead she went inside the girl's bathroom. We ran after her and she was standing right in front of the mirror crying.

"Laine" Nikkie says and we came to hug her and pat her back.

"What's wrong Laine?" I asked her while I pick up a couple of strands on the side of her face.

"N-nothing." She replied.

"We all know something's wrong Laine now tell us." Nikkie says to her.

"I-I'm j-just sad that I-I'll grow o-old all a-alone." She says while she sniffles.

"What? That's nonsense you'll find someone who'll love you much and the two of us will be there with you." Nikkie says trying to calm down Laine.

"It's too early to think about that Laine. You should enjoy life while we're still young." I said.

"But you guys, you have your boyfriends and I'm here all alone." Laine said.

"You're not alone, we're here Laine. We're best of friends remember?" Nikkie says smiling at her.

"We'll always be here whenever you need us." I say trying to make her feel that she's not alone.

"Am I unattractive?" Laine says popping up another topic.

"No!" Nikkie and I said almost in unison.

"You are beautiful inside out, it's just that no one sees it right now." Nikkie says.

"But someday someone will fall for that beauty, you just need more patience Laine." I said smiling at her but she doesn't look.

"Now let's freshen up, you want to look at your best right?" Nikkie asked and Laine just nodded as she was wiping her nose.

Nikkie and I arranged her hair and she washed her face.

"Now don't worry just smile." Nikkie says after Laine finished washing her face.

"We will help you find that someone isn't that correct Nikkie?" I looked at Nikkie for confirmation.

"Of course and we will be there to witness both of you fall in love." Nikkie says it in a magical way with that hand gesture and facial expressions.