forty-nine

kylie

"uh hayes?" i asked as we were walking back to mc donalds.

"yes?" he asked looking at me.

"wheres claire?" i asked because he didnt have her with him.

"cameron has her dont worry." hayes said.

"wanna get some food from here for us and claire then we can pick her up?" hayes asked.

"yeah lets get it to go and eat at cams. wait let me call him" i said and walked outside.

i dialed camerons number and after three rings he picked up.

"hey kylie" he said.

"hey cam do you want something from mc donalds?" i asked him.

"yeah sure you know what i usually get so get that thanks. claires yelling for me gotta go. love ya" he said.

"love you too" i said and hung up.

***

its been a month since me and hayes got back together as a married couple and we couldnt be any happier. claire is also way happier now that were back together and living together. shes also really happy for the baby. speaking of baby im now one month pregnant, just eight more to go.

"babe!" hayes called from the bedrom so i walked in there to see him looking at his phone with wide eyes.

"hayes whats wrong?" i asked walking up to him.

he showed me a picture of him and that girl.

"hayes.. i dont wanna see this photo again okay are you trying to tell me youd rather be with her? because seriously?" i said getting upset at him.

"no! kylie no no no, that kiss was a huge mistake okay i didnt even kiss her back she knew i was married to you and she knew i loved you. she hated you and ran a hate page about you that i didnt know about. she kissed me to ruin our relationip dont let her get to you. kylie im never going to leave you for anyone else or leave you at all" hayes said.

"its okay because i forgave you already" i smiled kissing him.

"im showing you it because the caption was saying how you could see i wasnt kissi9ng her back im sorry i shouldnt have even showed you" hayes said.

"its okay. i love you" i said hugging him.

"i love you more beautiful" he said i the hug.

i pulled away. 

"no were not doing that" i chuckled.

"fine" he laughed.

(a/n- im gonna skip to when shes finds out thye gender of the baby so when shes 5 months pregnant)

***

"im so excited to find out!" i said squeezing hayes hand tight.

"me too" hayes replied.

"mommy, am i gonna get a brother?" claire asked happy.

"i dont know but your about to find out" i said smiling at her.

"go0odmorning kylie, hayes oh and claire" the nurse said welcoming us i the room.

"hi claire!" she said smilimg at her.

"hi, am i gonna have a brother or not?" she asked pouting.

"claire, sweetie you have to wait a few minutes okay" i said.

"ugh" she groaned.

"i see someones happy about having a brother or sister" the nurse said.

"okay lets get started" the nurse said grabbing the stuff she needed to see.

i was holding onto hayes hand the whole time.

"congratulations you guys your having a baby boy!!" thye nurse said looking at us with a big smile.

"IM HAVING A BROTHER YAY!" claire shouted so loud the whole world could probably hear her.

"claire dont be so loud baby" hayes said looking at her.

"ill give yall a minute" the nurse then said walking out and shyutting the door.

i sat up and looked at hayes with the biggest smile ever.

"were having a baby boy!" i smiled kissing him.

"im so happy" he said.

i rubbed my belly and looked down at it.

"cant wait to meet you!" hayes smiled kissing my belly.

"now we have to figure out a name for him" i said.

------------------------------------------------------

YAY THEY ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY BOY!!!!
i have no clue for names, so if you have any suggetsions please co0mment first & middle names for him that would go with grier of course thanks!!!

ILY GUYS SM THANKS FOR OVER 7K READS!!!