«two»

kylie

"so details, last night, cute boy?" skylar asked wiggling her eybrows. i rolled my eyes at her use of words and actions. "stop because im not saying a word okay" i said and went into my classroom.

"okay students today we will have a new student who just moved here 4 days ago joining our class" mrs. hawkins my math teacher said. soon walked in...hayes the boy from last night he looked in my direction and smiled, i smiled back. "class this is hayes grier, you can sit in any empty desk" she said and he sat in the empty desk beside me.

"wow sooner than i thought" he said. "yeah so what are you doing afterschool?" i ask. "nothing." he answered. "great lets do something" i said. "ill get my brother to drive us" he said. "great"
**
"so where do you wanna go?" i ask hayes as soon as the bell rang. "i know but you will just have to wait to find out" he said smirking. i saw skylar running behind us so i stopped. "hey just wait outside for me i left something back there" i said. "okay" he said and walked outside. "why are you avoiding me?" skylar asked annoyed.

"im not avoiding you, i have just been hanging with hayes all day im sorry i feel bad" i said. "you should, is he the one you hung out with last night?" she then asked smirking. "yes now i have to go so i will text you later" i said and walked out to hayes. "let's go" i said and he chuckled. we got in his brothers car. "that place?" his brother asked. "yep" hayes said popping the p.

we finally arrived this mystery place and i had a bandana wrapped around my eyes so i couldn't see. he held my hand leading the way. "ready?" he asked. "yess!" i said happily. he took the black bandana off my eyes and i saw a fair. i love fairs so much and he knew that because at mc donalds i told him. "oh my goodness hayes" i said with a smile.

"i knew you would like this" he stated. "i don't like it" i said. "wait wha-" i cut him off. "i love it" i said and we both laughed, "come on" he said and we went to the ticket booth. we finally made it to our turn and hayes handed the lady 50 dollars. "you two are a cute couple have fun" she said with her smile. i just left it. "i could have paid hayes" i said. "but every time you hang out with me your never gonna pay" he said and winked, i just rolled my eyes. first we went on the roller coaster.

"so where do you wanna go last?" he asked. this day has been super fan so we had to pick the last ride. i have been to this fair before so i knew exactly where i wanted to go. "give me you're hand" i said, he gave me his hand and i pulled him to the photo booth. we took silly, and crazy pictures. "this was great" i said as we were walking back to his brothers car. "it was, thanks for bringing me here hayes" i said. "of course"