«seventeen»

•kylie•

"uh...kylie can we talk?" weston, i think his name was asked me nervously.

"sure" i replied and we stepped outside the venue.

"uh...look im just going to come right out and say this kylieiminlovewithyou" he said then looking down. he's in love with me.

"im sorry what?" i asked suprised and confused at the same time. he just walked back inside, as did i but didn't talk to weston. how could he be in love with me?

"hey baby what's wrong?" he asked as soon as he realized something was wrong.

"nothing..." i said. i could feel weston staring at me from across the room and it was making me uncomftorble.

"i need to go ill see you guys later" i said then walking out this place quickly. i asked the driver to take me to Starbucks and he did, i handed him twenty bucks.

"no, please don't" he said declining the money. "please take it you drove me here" i said and he said no, i gave up and just went inside and waited in line.

"excuse me are you kylie dallas?" a pretty blonde haired girl asked shyly. "yeah are you a supporter?" i asked her.

"yeah my family is poor so i couldn't come and see you guys today like i had dreamed of can i please have a picture with you ill probably never see you again i haven't been able to eat any thing in 7 weeks but i love you so much" the girl said. i smiled slightly and took a bunch of pictures with her, she started walking away.

"wait" i called after her, she turned around suprised.

"what's your name?" i asked her. "amanda" she answered.

i handed her a one hundred dollar bill my grandma had haven me before she died, it was special but amanda deserved it way more than i did.

"w-why are you giving me this?" she asked as a smile grew on her face.

"it's for you and your family, you need this i can't stand to see something like this to happen to you" i said with a reassuring smile, she took the money and placed it safely in her jeans.

"what do you like getting here?" i asked her. "cold coffee" she replied. i ordered her a cold coffee and handed it to her. "why are you doing this for me, you don't need to" she said.

"because you deserve to live a happy life, i love you so much Amanda, my phone number is on the cup if you ever need anything and i mean that give me a call please" i told her. "thank you, thank you, thank you kylie!!" she said excited and hugged me. "of course" i said with a smile knowing i made someone happy. it was the best feeling ever.

"that's why i love you" a voice said from behind, i turned around and saw hayes standing there. i gave him a hug and peck on the lips.

"i feel happy knowing i just made her life better" i said smiling. "you made my life better" he said. i blushed. "and you made mine, i love you" i said and gave him a longer but not too long kiss. "and i love you" he said smiling.

***

"im so upset you guys we have to leave tomorrow night" ariel said frowning. i was kind of happy to go because of weston.

"guys me and ariel need to tell you guys something" zach said getting our attention. i already know wha it's going to be ZARIEL!

"oh my god zariel has risen, RISEN I SAY" weston yelled making us all laugh.

"is zariel real?" arii and i said at the same time then laughing.

they both blushed, it's real.

"it's real" ariel said smiling like crazy. "YAY!" i yelled and hugged them both.

"im going to bed you guys goodnight" i said to everyone.

"good night princess" cam said kissing my forehead. "goodnight cammy" i said then left the room and went to ours.

soon hayes walked in as i was about to watch a movie on netflix.

"hey baby" he said kissing me then getting in bed beside me. "wanna watch a movie with me? please" i begged him. "okay" he replied. "give it here im picking the movie close your eyes" he said taking the remote away from me and i closed my eyes.

"okay open you're eyes" hayes said, i opened them and saw he put a movie called the outfield, ive never seen the movie in my life, or even heard of it before.

"what's this?" i asked. "cam and nashes new movie, they said me and you can watch it, it hasn't came out yet" he said. i just nodded and he pressed play.

i leaned my head on hayes chest, my eyes glued to the screen watching every move cameron made, he was good in this movie. i soon fell asleep to the sound of hayes hearbeat. "i love you babygirl" he said kissing my forehead.

"wake up! kylie we have to get up" cameron said shaking me, i opened my eyes and saw everyone in our room, i didn't see hayes. "where's hayes?" i asked. nash pointed beside me, i looked over and saw my extremely cute boyfriend sound asleep,

"can you all leave so i can get dressed please?" i asked and they all left the room. "hayes get up!" i groaned waking him up but he pulled me into him. "stay and cuddle with me please" he whined. "we have to go to your last day of the show" i said. "i would rather stay here with you" he said. he opened his eyes and looked at me,

he intertwined our hands together and looked me straight in the eyes. "babygirl" he said looking at me. i smiled at him. "i love you so much" he said kissing me. i smiled through the kiss. "i love you too hayes. now get up and get ready" i said and he got up, i was already ready so i told hayes to meet me in the lobby with the others.

soon hayes met us down here. "finally i missed you" i said kissing him. "missed you too now let's go" he said and grabbed my hand, we walked hand in hand to the venue which was across the street. today they were meeting fans.

i was sitting in between hayes and cams line. a few people more like a lot would come and meet me, i felt happy that they liked me.

"hey, are you kylie dallas?" some girl who looked fake to be honest said walking up to me while the boys were taking a break.

"yeah are you a-" she cut me off.

"fan? haha no way you thought, what are you doing here, nobody likes you, weston hates you so much, ariel is just using you, hayes is cheating on you, and cameron never liked you he just feels bad for you so much that your mother abused you, do us all a favor and just die already" the girl said. i had tears pouring out my eyes.

"i-i..." i started but couldn't say anything.

"what's the matter, cat caught your tongue" she laughed and walked away. i just ran to the very back of the venue where nobody was and sat in the corner just crying my eyes out. how could someone say such mean things right to my face, i just don't understand.

"kylie, oh my god there you are" cameron said relieved, he came over and sat next to me. i rested my head on his shoulder still crying.

"what's wrong?" he asked worried.

"just a mean fan said some things, cam do you actually hate me? are you just hanging with me because you feel bad?" i asked tearing up again.

"kylie...why would you think that, of course i do not hate you, i could never hate such a beautiful, smart, and talented girl like you and i don't just love you because you're my sister i love you because how could someone not love you now come here" cameron said pulling me close to him.

"that's what she said, she said you hate me, she said your only here with me because you feel bad" i blurted out. "don't listen to her" cam said hugging me tighter.

***

"hayes can i ask you something?" i asked hayes, he turned around so he could face me.

"are you cheating on me?"
----------
cliffhanger¿ you think he is or nah.
1.4k words :) I feel proud.
don't forget to comment and vote babes💘
love you guys and thank you for almost 600 reads it means the world to me!!
ily, stay postitive💞
-RYLIE💜