«thirteen»

•kylie•

i woke up to a shiny bright light, i stood up and saw somebody, i walked over to them. "where am i?" i asked myself. the person turned around and faced me, i saw one of my cousins that died years ago. "m-michael?" i stuttered, "hey kylie" he said and hugged me.

"to answer your question you would be in heavan with me" he said with a bright smile. "oh Michael this has always been what i wanted to be with my favorite cousin again and you know that" i said. "then what's the problem?" he asked getting upset.

"it's not what i want"

"what do you mean it's not what you want it's always been what you want since i died" he started yelling. "michael you know hayes, i know you do" i said in a low tone.

"you can't leave him yet, im sorry go he truly loves you" michael said and gave me a hug before i dissapeared. i woke up again to another bright light but this time the light of the room, i adjusted to it and looked over to see a sleeping hayes holding my hand tight which was really hurting.

"hayes, hayes. ughhh hayes!!" i groaned trying to wake him up. his eyes finally fluttered open and when he saw me, they widened and a smile appeared on his face.

"kylie!" he said and hugged me. i hugged him back and smiled. "okay thank you" i said.

"for what?" he asked. "letting go of my hand it hurt" i laughed. a nurse them walked. "good you're awake! okay it's 2:00 in the morning so i think you two should get some rest and you can leave in the morning" she smiled, I smiled back. she left the room.

"hayes..." i said. "yeah" he said. "can you uh..." he stopped me. "yes" he said knowing what i was gonna say, he got in the bed with me and i snuggled u in his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

***

"KYLIE YOUR HOME YAY" matthew said picking me up and spinning me around, we found out my wrist was broken so yeah, and he grabbed my wrists. "matt ow!" i screeched. "what i do? im sorry bug" he said and hugged me.

"it's fine, you just grabbed my wrists hard and i kinda broke it" i said. "oh im so sorry" he said and hugged me again.

hayes walked over and picked me up bridal style and we ran up to the guest room. i saw loren as soon as we walked in the room, a slight tear fell down my cheek and i looked down at my feet. "baby" loren said and walked over to hayes, i let go of his hand and walked out the room. i sat on the couch where cameron was. "i know" he said. "she won't leave" Nash said. "but he's letting her so it must mean he still loves her, i should've stayed with michael" i said and stood up and walked towards the door.

cameron pulled me back on him. "michael? our cousin what are you talking about?" he asked that's when everyone started listening. "the one that died when you were 5?" he asked, i nodded.

•hayes•

"he wanted me to stay in heavan with him but i didn't because i wanted to with hayes but i guess that was wrong" kylie said to cameron. loren needs to go.

"loren you need to go!" i yelled. "you don't love her, you know all this was just for popularity your still dating me so you know what just break up with her already" she yelled. i felt guilty about my plan. i used her for popularity but along the way i really fell in love with her.

"break up with the one i don't really love" i said. she smiled and nodded evily.

"loren im breaking up with you" i said and her smile turned into diguist. "what you love me not her?" she asked. "no i love her it's time for you to leave" i said. "no hayes you can't do this it ruins the plan" she said as tears fell, it hurt because at once i did love her.

"bye loren" i said. she ran out the room. cameron and nash stormed up here. "she's gone" i said. they both hugged me. "what did you do?" nash asked. "she said break up with the one i don't love so that's what i did" i said. "i think you shou-" cameron started but i stopped him. "i know send her up please?" i said they both nodded and left the room.

soon i saw Kylie slowly walking up, she entered the room and sat down on the bed beside me. her face was bloodshot red from crying. "i love you" i said, she looked at me suprised. "not her, maybe i used to, but not anymore because you came into my life, i love you not anybody else well maybe my mom and dad and siblings but besides tha-" i got cut off by her lips touching mine.

i kissed her back.

"i love you too"