«thirty-seven»

•kylie•

my dad and shelby flew down here for a two weeks and i was really happy because it was getting super close to haylie coming and the could help out an doc course because i missed them, i haven't seen them since the wedding almost a year ago.

i heard a knock on the front door, i figured it was shelby and dad.

i opened the door and saw shelby but not my dad. "where's dad?" i asked her.

"he's on the phone with someone in the car, he will come up soon!" she smiled then brought me in a hug, i hugged her back. i really cherish shelbys hugs for some reason. i don't know why, i just like them for some reason.

"i missed ya kiddo." she said in the hug. "me too!!" i said back.

my dad then walked in. "daddy!" i cheered and hugged him. "i missed you a lot, im really happy that you guys are here for two weeks!" i said after hugging them both, i let the. inside and they sat down on the couch as did i.

"oh sorry, do you guys want anything to eat or drink? sorry with haylie about to be here, my head is going crazy!" i chuckled.

"i understand!! don't worry and i don't need anything, i don't know about you're dad but im fine!" shelby said with her huge smile. she's always happy never sad that's what i love about her.

"im fine too sweetheart!" my dad answered, i just nodded.

"are you sure you guys don't wanna stay here instead of a hotel? i feel bad when we have a guest bedroom free for you" i asked again just making sure.

"kylie, we're sure the house is pretty nice but you need your space right now with haylie about to come! after she's here and. we visit we will stay with you but this time we are fine" my dad said making it clear.

"okay okay!" i sighed.

***

my eyes shot open! i grabbed my phone and looked at the time. "ugh" i groaned seeing it was 3:29 a.m why am i awake. i woke suddenly by a strange feeling in my stomach.

it wasn't normal, it kind of scared me.

hayes then shot up and turned the light on. he sat up and looked at me confused.

"what's wrong? is the baby coming?" hayes asked me. "hayes, the baby's not coming don't worry." i said assuring him.

"are you okay?" he asked. "uh..yeah im fine what about you?" i asked.

"im good?" he questioned himself.

"hayes?" i questioned looking at him.

"yeah" he said grabbing my bandana holding it tightly in his.

"something feels different, it doesn't feel right." i said rubbing my forehead stressed.

"do we need to go see the doctor?" hayes asked getting worried about me.

"no, im fine, im sure everything's fine i think i should just get some sleep if i could fall asleep" i said.

"are you sure? kylie what if something is wrong with haylie, maybe we should at least call and ask." hayes said.

"okay" i said. hayes got out the bed and walked out the room with his phone in his hand.

"let me pack your stuff, they want you to come in, they think she might be here." hayes said with a smile, those words made me smile also. i was now really happy, i get to finally see my baby girl.

we got in the car, and drove to the hospital, we walked in and up to the front desk to see the lady that's always there usually.

"are you kylie and hayes grier?" she asked, i smiled and nodded and she gave off a not real smile but smile. it didn't seem right. nothing seemed right.

"just follow me" she said looking a little upset. i ignored it and we followed her to a hospital room, they put me in a bed, soon the doctor my usual one came in.

he read the papers the lady handed him, he then looked up at us with a frown. a frown? why is he not smiling? what's going on? im so stressed and it's confusing me.

•hayes•

he had a frown on his face when he looked up at us, i could tell it worried kylie, it worried me too, i just held kylies hand really tight for comfort.

"im very sorry mr and mrs grier, but she's gone." he said looking down. haylies gone, my baby is gone, our baby is gone. he can't be serious she's not gone is she, she can't be.

there were tears falling down kylies face and they weren't stopping.

i just held her hand tight and hugged her, she cried and cried on my shoulder.

"ill give you two a minute and then we have to get her out" he said and walked out the room leaving us alone, i barely ever cried, but this was different, tears were falling quickly down my face. streaming down and they wouldn't stop, she's gone, why me why does my baby girl have to be gone, kylie pulled me in the end and we cuddled together and just cried together.

"h-how is s-she g-gone, s-she w-w-was f-f-fine yesterday." kylie sobbed in my chest.

"i-i don't k-know" i cried to her.

***

"oh my god, hayes im so sorry!" nash said, i was still mad at him but i hugged super tight, still sobbing. i hugged my brother crying my eyes out in the waiting room, we pulled away and he had a couple tears falling out his eyes, he could feel my pain.

"how did this happen? im so sorry for everything hayes not just haylie but it all" he said. "i know, me too but i don't care about that i just need you right now!" i said still crying and he pulled me in another hug.
---------
i cried writing this....
this is so sad :(
please don't hate me.
im sorry i did this!
i needed something big to happen ily guys!
stay postitive!
see ya soon loves💗