«three»

kylie
"get up!" my mom called shaking me. "why im tired and it's saturday" i whined. "well some family is flying in and they will be here any minute so get up" she said. "okay" i said and got dressed. i didn't know who was coming.

i walked downstairs after getting dressed to see my mom, my aunt and uncle and a little girl, she was so cute, but i don't know who she was. "kylie!" my aunt said walking over to me. "hey aunt maddie" i said as she embraced me in a hug. "who is the little cute girl?" i asked. "right" my uncle said.

"kylie, this is skylynn floyd, her parents had to go somewhere, she has 3 brothers, but two of them will be here in a few minutes one of them is 14" she said. "oh okay some friends so im not bored, im prob just gonna watch Netflix though" i said. "your gonna hang out with them so they are not bored" my mom stated. "fine" i groaned.

the doorbell rang. "kylie would you get that for me?" my mom asked. "sure" i said and walked over to the door. i opened and saw hayes and nash. what are they doing here?. "oh hey hayes" i said as i let them in. "wassup i need to ask you something?" he asked. "what is it?" i asked.

"when is prom for the school?" he asked. "uh next friday why?" i asked. "needed to know" he said then walked away. that was weird. "kylie" my mom called. "yeah" i answered. "i have a suprise for-" she got cut off by the doorbell. "it's here! it's for you baby" she said and i weirdly answered it. i saw cameron dallas standing there. "oh your cameron dallas cool" i said.

"why is cam here?" nash asked. "don't know" i answered. "you don't remember me?" he asked a little upset. "im sorry should i?" i asked. "yes! im you're brother!" "you're my what?" i asked. "brother"
----------
A/N: sorry this chapter is kind of short but hope you liked it! ❤️💞