«twenty-nine»

•kylie•

i have been at this school for a month so far and i love it here, i miss hayes and the boys a lot but i really like the school.

"hey baby" i heard a voice say and hug me from behind, i turned and saw jaxxon. "get. away. from. me" i said taking deep breaths. he let go. "look jaxxon you and me just weren't meant for each other, i just need you to know im no longer interested in you" i said and walked away, im sure he was heartbroken but it's the truth, he needs to move on.

"student meeting in the cafeteria" ariel told me as i caught up with her, we had a meeting about something in the cafeteria so we headed there and sat down, luke and the other teachers were at the front with microphones.

"good afternoon students, im sure your curious why we are having a meeting well we told you guys that we were getting off for a break, one week in december, well we are still doing that but also having a two week break next and the week after because of some family problems going on with some our staff, so it's friday, after your last class you may fly home and visit family that's all" luke said and walked off.

i was going to suprise hayes and the others, i instantly smiled. i get to see hayes I missed him a lot.

"gonna suprise hayes?" ariel guessed, i nodded and smiled so big, we rushed up to our dorm and packed our stuff for two weeks. "ill see ya in two weeks ariel" i said as i gave her a hug and headed to the airport. as soon as i boarded my plane, hayes texted me.

hayes💍: hey baby, hope your having a great day, i miss you tons💗
me: im having a great day, hope you are too, miss you too

***

"sweetie wake up, the plane landed" a lady said waking me up, i told her thanks and grabbed my stuff and got off the plane, i didn't want hayes to know i was here, so i called cameron.

c-hey what's up?
k-nothing, I'm at the airport don't tell hayes im here i wanna suprise him, so make up a excuse so you can come and pick me up from the airport please?
c-okay see you in 15
k-bye
c-bye

about 15 minutes later i saw cameron through the crowd of all the people, i ran as fast as i could up to him and hugged him really tight. i missed my bro.

"i missed you cameron" i said in the hug. "me too ky" he said.

we made it to the apartment. cameron unlocked the door and we walked inside, i saw skylynn and Nash eating at the table, and hayes was watching tv but as soon as the door opened he looked towards us, when he saw me he smiled so big and ran up to me.

he picked me up in a hug and was spinning me around, i hugged him tight, i didn't wanna let go ever.

"i am so happy your home" he said in the hug.

"me too" i smiled. he eventually set me down, the rest of them left the room.

hayes kissed me, and i kissed him back. "i love you" he smiled through the kiss, "I love you too" i said and hugged him again. "babygirl" hayes said in the hug. i smiled at the name.

"how about me and you go out to dinner tonight? just us" hayes suggested. "yes, let's go" i smiled and he kissed me once more.

for the rest of the day we watched movies and cuddled, i missed this most about him.

***

"so, have you thought about when you want our wedding to be?" hayes asked as we sat down at a table at this restraunt. "not really, when do you think it would be best?" i asked him.

"im not sure, maybe during fall or summer, whatever you want" hayes said, i smiled.

"let's do it this fall" i smiled and he agreed, it was set we were going to have our wedding in october of this year, so this month.

we ordered our food and ate, the food was great, we then got in hayes car and we drove home. when we got home he went to take a bath leaving me in my room alone thinking about stuff. i kept thinking. i haven't been this happy since before this art school started.

don't get me wrong i love the school so much, i really do, but i like being here better. maybe this school isn't the best thing for me right now.

i grabbed a computer and started writing a letter to the art school.

i mailed it out. i wasn't going to go back, i couldn't I love hayes and im not just staying because of hayes, im staying because it's the best choice for me.

after hayes was done, i took a fast shower then got in my bed, hayes pulled me to him and i fell asleep in my soon to be husbands arms.

***

i was getting married to the love of my life in three weeks.

me and cameron mailed out the invitations to everyone just now.

dad, shelby, ariel, skylar, amanda, taylor, matt, (all the magcon boys) weston, zach, arii, loren, geo, ect.

hayes kissed my lips, and grabbed my hand and intertwined them with his. "goodmorning princess" he said, i smiled and kissed him again. "morning" i smiled.

"so guys, im happy that i decided to stay here instead of the school" i smiled and hayes hugged me. "im happy you're staying" he smiled. "me too" i said.

***

"come on kylie, it will be okay, i really wanna do this with you and only you" hayes said.

"i-i don't know, don't you think maybe we should wait until we get married in three weeks?" i asked, "don't wanna get accedentally pregnant and everyone hate me" i said.

"if that happens, they won't hate you and it could be a start of something new, if you don't want to i wont make you okay?" he said. "okay we can do it because I love you" I said and he kissed me....