«twenty-eight»

•kylie•

"suprise!" i smiled as amanda opened the door. when she saw me her eyes widened and she hugged really tight.

"kylie, oh my god what are you doing here!!?" she asked super happy. "i came to see you and your parents duh what else would i be doing here" i laughed and she caught on and laughed too.

"oh kylie im glad you made it safely, please come in take a seat." amandas mother said welcoming me inside there house, taylor did a good job this house was beautiful.

"wow he did a good job with the house" i said. "he did, we can't thank you and him enough for it we are so blessed" her father said with a generous smile.

"here let me take your bags up to the guest room you can stay in" he then said taking my bags and brought them up for me. "oh thank you" i smiled and he walked up.

me and amanda sat on the couch in her living room.

"so how has it been having the house? do you like it?" i asked.

"i love it, thank you so much kylie" she smiled and hugged me, i hugged her back. e pulled away.

"so how long will yo- oh my god where did you get that gorgeous ring? are you and hayes" she asked looking at my ring, she wasn't lying it is gorgeous.

"im staying for two days then i have to go to texas for the art school, and yes it's a engagement ring, yes me and Hayes are engaged but you can't tell like any fans not even your internet friends" i said the last part in a serious tone.

"yay! im so happy you two are meant to be, i won't tell anyone at all not even them i promise!" she said and we locked pinkies because we're childish.

my phone then vibrated meaning i had a text message, i looked down at my phone and saw hayes had texted me. i smiled. i opened the text message.

hayes💗💍: think that we should tell the fans yet? i feel if we wait too long they'll get mad we didn't tell them sooner and they will see the ring in your pictures and ask so maybe we should tonight.

kylie: that's fine with me! so younow or just a post?

hayes💗💍: how about you go live and guest me and we will tell them then.

kylie: sounds great 7:00 tonight?

hayes💗💍: see you then babe😘miss you.

kylie: miss ya more😢

***

amanda was going to let me and hayes tell them alone and then she would come back in the broadcast. i was talking to my fans, none of them seemed to notice the ring on my finger yet.

"is hayes watching yet you guys?" i asked them and they all said 'yes! guest him please #kayes' i went on the guest que and found hayes and guested him, his cute face soon popped up on the screen i smiled in excitement and clapped my hands together, hayes just laughed at my weirdness as always.

"waddup guys!" hayes said. "okay, guys we need to tell you something and we wanted to it sooner rather than later so you won't get mad at us if we waited to long" i said and we both had serious looks.

i was looking at the comments, but one stood out. "WHY ARE YOU WEARING A BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND RING!!! ITS SO PRETTY #KAYES I HOPE YOU GUYS GET MARRIED.

i held my hand up and hayes smile as did i. "yes you guys me and hayes are engaged" i smiled into the camera, a bunch of th moment were happy for us and some weren't but that is expected.

***

"had so much fun these past two days, ill come visit as soon as i can, promise" i said to amanda and gave her a hug, i finally got to see her again and im leaving already, these two days went by pretty quickly.

"ill miss you text me later please!" she said. "i will, we can FaceTime tonight okay" i said and she simply nodded.

"flight to texas" the intercom called, i gave amanda one last hug, then her parents a hug also.

i sat on the airplane leaning my head against the window just thinking about my life as i admired my beautiful diamond ring. it was the most beautiful ring i had ever seen, my dad or shelby doesn't know about this yet, i know im only eighteen years old and engaged.

i feel he might not want me to get married because im too young so i am going to wait before i tell him and shelby.

"hello, you must be kylie? correct?" a nice looking man, that looked in his mid-thirties. he had a suit on, "yes im kylie and you are the head of the school?" i asked as he shook my hand.

"yes that's right but please call me luke or mr. luke either is fine" he said with a reassuring smile. "okay mr luke" i smiled back at him.

he showed dime around the school, told me about everything and he lead me to the room i was sharing with someone else, i haven't met yet. our dorm number was 35.

"ill leave you to get settled, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other teachers here, we are glad to help you out" luke said.

"thank you" i said and he walked down the hall. i walked in the room to see a girl with short blonde hair that looked like ariel but im sure it wasn't. she turned around and it was ariel. both our eyes widened and we ran and hugged each other super tight.

"kylie! you never told me you got in the school!" she said after we let go. "yeah i have been distant from a lot of people and im sorry, it's because of my mom and all but im getting better" i smiled. "im so happy we are roommates, i miss having you around" she frowned.

"i know, me too but me and amanda are great friends now, we got her and her family a house to live at" i smiled. "that's wonderful, after you unpack did you wanna go get some ice cream or something, we needa catch up?" she asked. "duh" i laughed.

i had unpacked all my stuff, me and ariel were walking down the street to the ice cream parlor right across the street from the school. we both ordered chocolate ice cream and sat down at a booth by a window.

"so ive been meaning to ask you since you got to the dorm, where did you get that gorgeous diamond ring?" she asked taking my hand looking at it.

"right, forgot to tell you i kind of thought you would have known, im sure it's all over the internet now" i said. "i don't so tell me now!" she said wanting to know.

"hayes proposed" i smiled at the thought of it. "oh my god, seriously im so happy i always knew y'all would last" she smiled major, she was super excited.