forty-eight

kylie

the line went dead. well i guess i know who the father is. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME WHY IN THE FREAKING WORLD WOULD YOU DO THIS KYLIE! 

taylor then walked in my room. 

"uh hey tay" i said looking at him. he sat down by me.

"hey have any clue about the father yet?" he asked me.

"i know who it is. apparently something happened with me and hayes the other night i must have been drunk or something and now im pregnant with his baby and im so mad at myself." i said starting to cry.

"oh my god. kylie its gonna be okay look at the bright side claire will have a baby sister or brother and you get to have another baby" taylor said trying to make me feel better.

"thanks tay, i just dont know how im gonna do this, i mean me and hayes got divorced almost a year ago" i said.

"i know you two very well and i can tell this happened for a reason. kylie cant you see it" he said.

"see what?" i asked looking around the room.

"no not literally" he said laughing making me laugh at my dumb self also.

"oh right but see what?" i said.

"you and hayes love each other and you still do and you can so tell" he explained.

"taylor, i dont love him anymore he cheated on me and i dont love cheaters" i defended myself even though he was right i did still love him. i dont think i could ever stop loving him but its too late now.

"you know you do" he said.

"i dont know but taylor you cant tell cameron hayes is the father please?" i asked.

"i wont tell him but if you dont tell him by the time claire goes back to hayes i will" he said.

"okay i will i promise. thank you so much" i smiled and hugged him.

he left the room. a few seconds later cameron opened the door.

"hey were gonna head home okay? if you need anything just call us love you kiddo" cameron said nd kissed my head.

"okay thanks cam! love you too" i said as he walked out shutting my door.

after they left i got off my bed and went in the living room and just watched tv with claire snuggled to my side.

***

"mommy loves you so so much claire. ill see you in a week okay?" i said hugging claire at the doorstep of hayes house as he was watching my every move.

"i love you too mommy bye" she smiled and hayes took her inside.

i started walking away when hayes stopped me and turned me so i was facing him.

"we need to talk about this" hayes said referring to me being pregnant with his baby.

"well i dont have time to talk to you hayes" i said.

"kylie" he said looking at me. his eyes are still as beautiful as always. everytime i look at them i fall in love all over again. wait...kylie what are you saying? stop you guys broke up a long time ago he cheated remember.

"what?" i asked harsh not meaning but i was just annoyed.

"im sorry" he said.

"hayes, its too late for sorry" i said.

"kylie please dont just ignore me. let me help you with this baby" he said.

"of course im going to let you help but right now i cant talk" i said walking away from him.