«twelve»

•kylie•

i was looking threw the App Store when this cool looking all popped up, called musical.ly, it seemed pretty cool so i downloaded it. I made a account. "@kyliedalla.ss" soon i got tons of followers.

"@hayesgrier followed you"
"@camerondallas followed you"
then pretty much all the boys followed me.

i looked threw hayes musical.lys, his recent post was to the song that said, im addicted to this girl. i read his caption.

"im fr addicted to my gf💘love u kylie😍" i blushed at it.

"hey girlly" matthew said plopping down in the bed next to me. "what's up!" i said. "so have you and hayes you know what?" he asked smirking.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA!!" i scolded. "just asking" he defended. "you're gross" i rolled my eyes as we both laughed. he soon left the room and hayes walked in.m

"uh babe?" he asked sitting next to me. "yeah" i said. "loren is here" he said. "can i ask who she is?" i asked. "she's old family friend" he said with hesitation. that was weird.

soon a gorgeous blonde chick walked through the door, "hi! im loren" she introduced. "um hi." i said. "you must be hayes girlfriend, tylie?" she asked. wow she's dumb too.

"kylie" i corrected her. "so you're okay that you're boyfriends ex girlfriend is here" she asked. "yeah" i lied because i didn't know them two, he never told me.

"well im here to tell you, stay away from hayes he doesn't like you, he doesn't wanna be with a girl like you okay? he was mine first and will be mine forever so back off after this trip stay away and i mean it!" she yelled. she then left and hayes walked in.

"hey baby" he said and pecked my lips, i thought about what loren just said, i really don't deserve him. "look hayes i love you so much" i said and kissed him but this time it was a longer kiss, the sparks flew everywhere. "i love you too" he said in the kiss.

I hugged him very tight, he hugged back. "im gonna go on a walk, ill see you later" i lied, i wasn't coming back.

***

it's been 6 hours since the loren thing, my phone was blowing up with messages and calls from hayes.

i kept reading the messages as they popped.

hayes❤️: where are you?
hayes❤️: i miss you please come home.
hayes❤️: i love you, baby please come back!
hayes❤️: im coming to look for you

H A Y E S
it's been 6 hours and she is still on a walk, 6 hours looking for her, we can't find her, everyone is worried Ecspecially me and cameron, loren walked over and put her arms around me hugging me, i pushed her off. "stop" i said with tears.

"hayes i know this must be hard so we are gonna turn the tv on and make you watch it to calm down while we go look" cameron said.

"no she's my girlfriend i have to look for her!" i said. "you're staying and that's that" nash said. "you can't make me!" i yelled. "yes i can" he said and they left.

i turned the tv on and tried the news popped up.

"15 year old girl from North Carolina found on the side of the road bleeding internally, took to the hospital right away, we don't think this girl can make it, please everyone send your prayers to this girl named kylie Dallas, if you want to come by, please do she's in the californa state hospital room 206"

i have to go see her. tears were pouring out my eyes by this point.

i called cameron.

h-meet me at the californa hospital just you okay?
c-okay see you in 5

i was in the waiting room waiting for cameron. "why are we at the hospital?" he asked. "i was watching tv like you guys said and the news was on" i explained, i showed him a video of what the news said about kylie. "my baby sister, no" he said starting to cry.

we walked up to the front desk. "can we see kylie dallas please?" cameron asked.

"not family as well?" she asked a bit annoyed. "actually im her older brother cameron dallas and this is her boyfriend and family friend hayes grier" he told her. "goodie you may go" the lady said and we ran to her room.

we walked in to see a bunch of random strangers. "who are you?" some guy about 15 said. "her boyfriend" i said, "not for long" he said then left.

"can you all please leave i would like a moment alone with my sister" cameron said, they all left, i even left. a few minutes later he walked out so i walked in.

"oh kylie, since that party you have been the best thing ver in my life, i can't lose you yet, so please don't leave me, you mean the world to me, i feel like you running away was my fault, and i love you and don't want you to leave, i miss you please come back home soon, loren won't be back i think she may have done something, i love you." i just sat there staring at her face holding her hand.

i miss her.
-------------
AHH! thank you guys for 200+ reads on this story!!! it means a lot i love you guys! i might update later, if you want me to comment pls love y'all!!💞
~ryy💘