«five»

kylie
"don't you like the color blue or pink in dresses?" skylar asked me. "maybe blue but sky stop for a second and listen to me" i said trying to catch her attention away from these prom dresses. "kylie there is no time!" she said. i grabbed her and turned her my way. "you're making this way to big if a deal" i said. "i know you're right im sorry it's just that my bestfriend has a prom date" she said the last part happily. "i know but please calm down" i laughed a little. "okay" she answered.
**
"how was the mall?" cameron asked. "good" i said. everyday my mom would ignore me more and more and i hated it so much.

"hey, wanna go somewhere just me and you? brother sister afternoon?" cameron asked. "yeah let's go! wait where are we gonna go?" i asked. "you'll see i wanna suprise you" he said with a evilish smile. "uh okay" i said and followed him to his car.

"hey cam i feel like someone is following us" i said kind of scared. we arrived to this restraunt. "first food" cameron said, we laughed and got out the car. that car that was behind us was parked beside us.

he waved as he walked off. i shyly waved since i didn't know him and he gave off a sad expression. i don't know why?

we got our food and ate it. "so where are we gonna go now?" i asked getting excited. "i was thinking maybe the new fair that came this morning?" he asked knowing i loved fairs.

"oh my you really are the best brother ever" i said as we got in the car and he drove to the fair. we bought tickets for the rides. "where do you wanna go first?" he asked me. "the Ferris wheel they are my favorite" i said.

"i know they have since you were 3 and could talk" he laughed. "oh i remember we would go on them with dad and he would protect us" i didn't even realize a tear has slid down, cameron wiped it, i looked to my side and noticed that man again. is he stalking us
**
"hey hayes" i said scaring him. "gee don't scare me like that!" he said scared. i just laughed. we walked in our first class. i noticed our teacher wasn't there and that man was from yesterday, i slid down in my seat.

"hello children i am your substitute teacher, mr dallas" he said. "are you okay?" hayes asked taping my shoulder. "uh..yeah" i said, i felt a tear slip my face. feeling like im being stalked is the scariest thing ever, and now he's at my school.

i stood up and ran out the classroom with tears spilling out my eyes. soon enough someone joined me and it was hayes. "i don't know what just happened but you don't have to tell me" he said.

"it's just the past few days very where i go there is this man there and he is now in our classroom. first the restraunt with me and cam, then the fair and now our school hayes im scared." i said. "don't worry it will be okay, i am here whenever" he said pulling my head on his chest.

that man came and sat next to me, as all these tears fell. "hi kylie" he said. "h-hi" i stuttered scared out of my mind. "im not stalking you, i just saw you at the store the other day with that girl and knew it was you" he said.

"what do you mean?" i asked. "i knew i found my daughter and son" he said. my face lit up. "wait you're my dad?" i asked as a smile formed on my face. "yes and i love you so much" he said and kissed my head then got in a car and left. just like that.

he left again.

"i love you too dad"