«six»

•kylie•
i walked inside my house and saw my mom cooking dinner and cameron sitting on the couch, i was still in shock of what happened today at school. "kylie you're home, what happened at school?" he asked a but worried by my expression. i slowly took my bag of and slid on the couch.

"i saw him, he talked me and then he left" i said. "who? kylie who were you talking to?" he asked. "dad" i said and my moms eyes shot towards us. "you saw your father?" she asked with a tear. "yes" i mumbled and tried to walk away from this conversation.

"wait kylie" my mom said. i turned around. "y-yeah?" i asked scared of what she was going to say. she walked over to me and gave me a big hug. i hugged her back. "im sorry ive been such a terrible mother i just heard about your father and got upset im sorry and i heard your conversations with cameron i love you" she said. "it's okay mom i just felt like you couldn't trust me you didn't tell me why cam left and you always ignored it." i stated.

"i did it because at first i wasn't so supportive of what he wanted but it happened" she said.

"can you guys tell me now?" I asked. "of course" she said and we sat down on the couch. "well whenever your brother was 12, you were 11, he got a app called vine and posted just weird and goofy things and he got famous off of it." she started. "wait cameron you're famous?" I asked in shock.

"yes" he said.

"anyways he got invited to this amazing tour with a bunch of other boys that he met over vine they were all famous so i didn't support him going, but of course your father did and let him go, i was upset but then i realized it's my boys dream and i was happy" she said. "wow that's great Cameron but how come you wouldn't tell me?" i asked.

"because with him still gone i just missed him too much to tell you im sorry honey" she said and gave me a hug. "it's okay" i said then walked upstairs. my phone started ringing, the caller id said: "hayes :)" i answered.

k-hello?
h-hey kylie can we hang out im bored?
k-sure come over in 5?
h-be there bye
k-bye

i walked downstairs up to my mom. "hey hayes is coming over to hang that's alright? right?" i asked. "of course have fun me and cameron are going shopping" she said then they left. "see you later sis" Cameron said then they left. i waved bye.

the doorbell rang. "i got. wait no ones here" i said to myself. i opened the door to see hayes standing there looking cute like always? wait why did i say that, he doesn't like me like that.

"hey kylie" he said with that cute smile. kylie stop it. "hey hayes come in" i said and let him in. "so whatcha wanna do?" i asked. "we could watch a movie?" he suggested. "you know me so well" i said and turned on Netflix.

my phone dinged, i took it off the counter and saw the text message was from my jaxxon. "let me answer" hayes said. i handed him my phone, he put it on speaker.

h-what do you want?
j-is this hayes?
h-yeah now what do you want?
j-why did you ask her to prom?
h-because she's the most gorgeous girl nice and amazing so i had to ask

the line went dead. i was mad blushing at what hayes just said. "you think that of me?" i asked looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "of course" he said looking at my eyes then back to my lips. we were both staring at each other deep. then suddenly we both leaned in and our lips touched.

it felt amazing, he grabbed my face as our lips moved in sync. we pulled away from the notice of the door opening, we quickly pulled away. "uh" i said and we both blushed. "i will see you tomorrow" he said quickly then left.

cameron plopped down next to me. "what just happened?" he asked smirking. "we watched a movie" i said playing it off as nothing happened. "then why are you blushing?" he asked. "no reason" i said quickly then ran up stairs.
-------
ooh first kiss😉
Hope you liked this chapter i liked it! anyways updated twice for ya ;) comment & vote.